Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling> League of Legends Account

Discussion on Selling> League of Legends Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling> League of Legends Account

Okay guys, its level 30, i put a lot of RP and time into it.
It has 4 rune pages, with awesome rune sets
Fully ranked
tons of champs, alll the mages, some really cool skins, like Astro Teemo, Spooky GP, commando garen.
Has full dodge yellows, full crit dmg reds and quints and 1 crit dmg yellow( for GP), with full yellow mana regen/ LVL and full blue Cooldown reduction / LVL (these are amazing runes) and HP quints, armor yellows, AP quints, Mag pen reds, AP blues, magis resist blues, all that stuff
Let me know if you are interested, leave me an offer,
Youre probably gonna want a name change, i will buy it and leave the RP on the account for you to use (with extra RP and IP) before selling you the account, then the extra money for the name change will be added on (note: I am willing to negotiate prices, and i do not expect you to pay the full amount of money for the name change, and definitley not trying to make up for how much i spent on RP, that would be way too much for an account.
Thank you

i played on the NA server
Old 08/22/2011, 21:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Screen shot's would be nice.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
account, selling