Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling lvl 30 NA Account

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling lvl 30 NA Account

Selling my lvl 30 account for $70..

I got all of the champions except: Blitzcrank, Brand, Caitlyn, Cassiopeia, Corki, Heimerdinger, Kennen, Leona, Maokai, Nocturne, Orianna, Renekton, Rumble, Skarner, Trundle, Twitch, Wukong

Skins:Queen Ashe, Frosted Ezreal, Darkforge Jarvan IV, Traditional Lee Sin, Djinn Malzahar, Forsaken Olaf, Waterloo Miss Fortune, Recon Teemo, Aristocrat Vayne, White Mage Veigar, Count Vladimir

Got A Ap Rune Page with,(red) 9 MagicPen Runes,(blue) 9 Ability power runes, (yellow) mana regen runes, the Quints are health quints

Got a Ad Carry page with, (red) Arp runes, (blue) mana regen runes, (yellow) health per lvl runes, Quints are Arp

Got A Tank page with, (red) flat magic resist runes, (blue) flat magic resist runes, (yellow) flat armor runes, the Quints are health Quints

Got A Crit page with, (blue&yellow) mana regen runes, (red) pure crit runes, Quints are crit Quints

Got A Tanky Dps page with, (red) Arp runes, (blue) flat magic resist runes, (yellow) flat armor runes, Quints are Arp Quints

So if you buy the account you get 64 champions, 11 skins, 5 Complete Rune Pages, and the account is 1360 elo.

If you have any questions send me a pm, I will answer them when I get the chance.