Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Sell] LVL 30 EU east +LVL 23 US beta account (10$ for both of them together)

Discussion on [Sell] LVL 30 EU east +LVL 23 US beta account (10$ for both of them together) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Sell] LVL 30 EU east (10$) + free LVL 23 US beta account

No longer available
Quote:
I want to sell my lvl 30 EU account. LOL was fun while it lasted, but after all the updates my PC just can't handle the new graphics effects. I've been forced to play LeBlanc for the last few months simply because she does all that she does before any big fight. It's lasted long enough, and school is starting anyway.

The accounts are mostly for magic carry/support

IP:9667
RP:900

Champions owned
Annie
Ashe
Evelyn
Janna
Katarina
Kayle
LeBlanc
Lux
Master Yi
Nasus
Nunu
Orianna
Rammus
Ryze
Sivir
Sona
Soraka
Vayne
Veigar
Zilean

Runes:
Full tier 3 magic penetration
Full tier 1 armor penetration

Stats:
8258 Takedowns
39723 Monsters and minions
287 Wins

Ranked: 1 win and 1 loss

No special skins

And for the US account, I can't log in right now because I don't have a US client installed, but it was about LVL 23, and had the Green Rammus Skin from the beta.

And now the catch, I'm selling both these accounts for such a cheap price because I'm gonna be very weird about payment.

I DO NOT want paypal, alertpay, or anything else.
I do not have a paypal account, and don't wanna go through the hassle of getting one, seeing as my country is blacklisted on paypal, and my parents freak out when money and the internet combine (OMG HACKERZZZ).

I want you to buy the ebook Choke by Sian Beilock for me.

Once I see you open the epub/pdf file open on your computer via Teamviewer, I will gladly hand over both the passwords for my accounts.

Why? If you care why, read on.

I have read and it really helped me with my studies at school. I have also read and am currently practicing I'm also looking into Vedic Mathematics. So yeah, I'm just that kind of guy, and I'd like to read Choke next.

Choke should do a good job explaining why when a competitive tournament came along (Dota or LOL) one of my friends tripled his gaming skill while I just cracked under pressure. Even now when I play lol there is a very good chance that during one of the fights I'll freeze and lose us the game. So yeah, I'd like to read that book.

Feel free to send me a PM (or even comment in this thread, I'm subscribed to email notification) if you're interested, I'll send you my skype account and we can discuss whatever you want to ask.
Old 08/14/2011, 16:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bump. Me again.
I think 10$ is a cheap price for the amount of time spent building these. If you add the number of games of the accounts together you end up with a price of 1 cent per game (which usually takes half an hour). The rammus skin is also a unique collectible.
Old 08/16/2011, 16:01   #3

Bump.
Old 08/16/2011, 16:29   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Whats your skype name?
Old 08/16/2011, 17:40   #5

^sent you a PM.

To everyone else:
I'll post here and tell you if the accounts are sold. Until then, feel free to post here if interested (as mentioned, I'm subscribed to email notification, so I'll know right away).
Old 08/19/2011, 16:27   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is the account avaible anymore?
Im interested in it.
Do you trade with Middleman?

Please write me a PM.
Old 08/19/2011, 18:47   #7

I just met with a friend IRL today, and he said he'd like the account. He plays WoW so he's familiar with online payment, and has an account in a foreign bank from his relatives abroad. So sorry for your time, but the offer is no longer available.

Tags
beta, cheap, eu, lol, sell