Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying LoL 30 Level EU

Discussion on Buying LoL 30 Level EU within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S] League of Legends / 30 Level EU

Hi there

I search a good 30 Level Account ( Fully Runes , Champ. , Skins etc. ) and I need a trusted seller. When I want talk him with phone ( real cable phone not skype etc. ). I pay with PayPal or elite*gold .

My Contact:
Skypeanch0manch0
Messenger:

If you want send your character information and price in the topic

In Character Information please send :

Normal Games:
Ranked Games:
Runes:
Champions:
Skins:
and Summoner name is your special name ? ( your name , your usually use nick(know by other players ) etc.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying Level 68 - 90
03/13/2011 - WarRock Trading - 6 Replies
Hey i'm looking for a new account sins my old account got delvled on level 82... If you got a nice account replay to this or just add me on skype Thanks for reading :mofo: Skype : Kevintjo
Buying a Ranger Level 40-45
09/18/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Paying about 100 dollars depending on the account.
Buying 100+ char or a low level with 1m+++ sp
07/05/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 44 Replies
The character you offer; *must be without e-mail verification *has to fill out either one of the terms written on the thread´s name (and also would be nice if the high characters had some spare sp left too) *got to have a nice name, not going to accept country tagged or bot-named ones Extra; *silk items (avatars, ability pet, devil spirit etc.) *some gold to get started
Buying level 60+ account!
01/01/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys , I want to buy a level 60+ account , I would prefer the server RedSea If possible. I want to buy it on ebay too. Need to be full int nuker spear or wizard.And you give all infos .. ID , PW , EMAIL etc. Send me a private message =D. Thanks you. :)
Buying 2nd RB Fire level 100+ For RL $$$
12/30/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hi. I am looking for a nice 2nd reborn fire. Preferably male char on any server. Any gears will do. Account must have full info!!.. Please msn me: [email protected]