Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 05:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wpe Pro League of Legends

Discussion on Wpe Pro League of Legends within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wpe Pro League of Legends

English
Alright i joined Elitepvpers about 4 years ago. I have not posted at all if i can remember.. even though Im American the site has been really helpful (google translate ftw). But the problem is is that for the first time i have found a game that i cant do anything with myself (using tools i got from elitepvpers) League of Legends.. Ive never played DOTA but this game is a blast. I was going to mess around with wpe pro and do some packet editing but if i use winsocket 1.1 when i use a spell or buy something i get back nothing.. if i leave it on for awhile ill get 1-4 random packets. But if i switch to winsocket 2.0 i get hundreds. So im thinking thats not right. All i need help with is getting it so i can see the packets from my abilities/buying items/misc. If anyone knows how to do that please share. I dont need anymore help past that.

German.
Alright Ich trat elitepvpers vor ca. 4 Jahren. Ich habe überhaupt nicht, wenn ich mich erinnern kann gepostet .. Im amerikanischen obwohl die Website ist wirklich hilfreich (Google Translate ftw). Aber das Problem ist, dass zum ersten Mal habe ich ein Spiel, das ich kippe alles tun, mit mir selbst (mit Hilfe von Tools, die ich bekam elitepvpers) League of Legends gefunden .. Ive nie gespielt DOTA aber dieses Spiel ist ein Hochofen. Ich war zu Durcheinander gehen herum mit WPE Pro und einige Päckchen bearbeiten, aber wenn ich benutze WinSocket 1.1 wenn ich einen Zauberspruch benutzen oder etwas kaufen, bekomme ich nichts zurück .. wenn ich lasse es auf eine Weile krank werden 1-4 zufällige Pakete. Aber wenn ich switch to WinSocket 2.0 i Hunderte bekommen. Also im Denken das ist nicht richtig. Alles was ich brauche Hilfe bei der Anreise ist es, so kann ich die Pakete von meinen Fähigkeiten / Kauf Produkten / misc sehen. Wenn jemand weiß, wie das geht, bitte teilen. Ich brauche mehr Hilfe, die Vergangenheit.
Old 01/13/2011, 06:57   #2

A reply to his would have been nice, I am suffering the exact same problem..

Did you eventually find out what to do? Please PM or reply if you have
Old 01/13/2011, 07:59   #3

The packets are crypted .. There's a packet editor a few threads ago ! But the only useful thing ( as far as I know cos everything is ss ) is chat spamming . Hope I helped you