Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Request]Any good hacks?

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 223
Received Thanks: 91
[Request]Any good hacks?

Does anyone know if there are any good RP/IP hacks or runes hacks etc?



stealarcher is offline  
Old   #2


 
elite*gold: 9160
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 18,286
Received Thanks: 3,628
No hacks for this game...I think this is one of the advanatages of this game


Frutex is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 131
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,508
Received Thanks: 757
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealarcher View Post
Does anyone know if there are any good RP/IP hacks or runes hacks etc?


Why do you need hacks? If you wanna hack then play Warrock >_>
#FaiL' is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 223
Received Thanks: 91
because i dont have the time available to get to level 30 for rankings lol. I work 40 hours a week?


stealarcher is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 131
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,508
Received Thanks: 757
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealarcher View Post
because i dont have the time available to get to level 30 for rankings lol. I work 40 hours a week?
If you play 1 or 2 Games each day it's enough.

[sry very bad english ._.'']

~ FaiL
#FaiL' is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 207
Received Thanks: 18
i heard cooldown hacking works
Overflow is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 297
Received Thanks: 17
yes there was(!) a cooldown hack
I saw an vid where a kathus spam is ulti after 6secs!
but i think he just hack the game that no maximum f cooldown reduc is 40%
there is just 1 bot in LoL which farms ip for you
sry for bad englisch
EgoArmee is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 131
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,508
Received Thanks: 757
Quote:
Originally Posted by EgoArmee View Post
yes there was(!) a cooldown hack
I saw an vid where a kathus spam is ulti after 6secs!
but i think he just hack the game that no maximum f cooldown reduc is 40%
there is just 1 bot in LoL which farms ip for you
sry for bad englisch
that was in cb/ob, there was no cap for cooldown reduction

~ FaiL
#FaiL' is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 155
Received Thanks: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealarcher View Post
because i dont have the time available to get to level 30 for rankings lol. I work 40 hours a week?
wow, you are a ******.
Ugii is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,194
Received Thanks: 1,092
You dont know why people play LoL or?
People play the game to have fun and not for playing in ranking games to become the number 1 nerd of LoL.

Shame about me if I ever will become the number 1 in this game.
I have a life and play the game with friends to have fun.
prustel is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 162
Received Thanks: 9
Well spoken XD
And to be honest why on earth do you need a hack? its enough if you play 1-2 games a day just like xFailor said and if you are good then you win earn much exp ip and someday you get to Summoner Lvl 30 if this is your target then play hard for it or buy 100% Exp up with Rp then it goes faster too ...
Donritzu is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 223
Received Thanks: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by prustel View Post
You dont know why people play LoL or?
People play the game to have fun and not for playing in ranking games to become the number 1 nerd of LoL.

Shame about me if I ever will become the number 1 in this game.
I have a life and play the game with friends to have fun.
You say your not a nerd yet your on a forum to just talk about LoL......
stealarcher is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,194
Received Thanks: 1,092
Im a nerd, because im on a forum where i talk about LoL?
Wow man learn to understand what a forum is and what a nerd is.
prustel is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 223
Received Thanks: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by prustel View Post
Im a nerd, because im on a forum where i talk about LoL?
Wow man learn to understand what a forum is and what a nerd is.
a nerd is someone who does something a ridiculous amount of time. If you take the time to talk about it on a forum, you obviously are addicted to it. Making you a nerd. as for the hacks, get over it, elitepvpers is a hacking website, made for hacks as well as private servers. If you dont like hacks, then why visit on a website that supports it?
stealarcher is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 5
This is a hacking forum so help him or be quiet omg. Everything can be hacked but we have to change not only clientside things.


Mariopart is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Request]Good DB..
Anyone can release good db? i will more appreciate if anyone release good db like less bug,normal compose rate,high/low/normal drop rate,and have...
17 Replies - EO PServer Hosting



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.