Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Request]Any good hacks?

Old   #16

elite*gold: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealarcher View Post
a nerd is someone who does something a ridiculous amount of time. If you take the time to talk about it on a forum, you obviously are addicted to it. Making you a nerd. as for the hacks, get over it, elitepvpers is a hacking website, made for hacks as well as private servers. If you dont like hacks, then why visit on a website that supports it?
You're also talking about this on a forum, so does it make you a nerd too?

Old   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariopart View Post
This is a hacking forum so help him or be quiet omg. Everything can be hacked but we have to change not only clientside things.
Everything can be , but not have to be hacked get that.
You dont need a hack *** **** play it just like it is or quit the game where is your Problem. Srsly get a life.

Old   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by $Xeon$ View Post
You're also talking about this on a forum, so does it make you a nerd too?
Sure, call me a nerd, could care less rofl. Id be glad to be called a nerd. Nerds typically are the ones that own the businesses etc. Glad to be one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blah. View Post
You dont need a hack *** **** play it just like it is or quit the game where is your Problem. Srsly get a life.

It doesnt have to be, but it makes it more fun when it is. If we have fun doing so, then why not? Its not as fun without the hackers. If you dont like hackers, then gtfo elitepvpers, because that is what epvpers is.
Old   #19

i hurd there is a hack in League of legends (its not realy a hack its just unfair advantage). the so called hack is where u can see EVERYONE on the map at ALL times (this incluedes enemy team as well).

Old   #20

why those who "hates" the hacks are not banned? if you hates hacks you hate this forum because is ABOUT HACKS! so please stop with off-topic and try to manage a hack.

On: Dude, i had the cd hack but now is fixed they changed the scrips and im a bit confused how to make it again.
Old   #21

Received Thanks: 1,092
Quote:
This is a hacking forum so help him or be quiet omg. Everything can be hacked but we have to change not only clientside things.
You didn't help him, too.
Yeah you are the one and only hacker in this forum who can hack server sided things. Awesome.
"Wenn man keine Ahnung hat, einfach mal die .... halten".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blah. View Post
You dont need a hack god damn play it just like it is or quit the game where is your Problem. Srsly get a life.
Thanks for understanding me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomnezau View Post
why those who "hates" the hacks are not banned? if you hates hacks you hate this forum because is ABOUT HACKS! so please stop with off-topic and try to manage a hack.

On: Dude, i had the cd hack but now is fixed they changed the scrips and im a bit confused how to make it again.
Why aren't you banning for being so blind. You even don't know what this forum is about. You know there are designers, too ?
This isn't a 100% hacking and cheating forum.

I like hacks, but not in this awesome game.
WOuld you like it if you play 5vs5 and all players are hacking?
Code:
"Hey cool u have godmode,too"
-"Yeah awesome hoch much fun"
"Yeaaaaah, because I su*ck without hacks"
-":O Me, too."
"YOu have the godmode hack for towers?"
-"Yeah u,too?"
"Yap"
-"So no one can win?"
"It seems so."
-"And now?"
"Hmmmm. Idk. Im dumb I'm waiting for a brain hack."
-"Yeah me, too."
"So the game will never end and we cant kill each other?"
-"Yes."
"Amazing".

Wow this is fun :O
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22

why hack league of legends, if we keep it clean, it could be one of the best. If there are hacks, riot would be more focused on patching those hacks than making new champions items and a lot more content.
Old   #23

prustel, your an idiot. Not "everyone" would have a hack. It is no different than any other game. Your telling me that world of warcraft isnt fun because people hack? No, because plunty of people do, yet millions play it. Same thing with guild wars, same thing with any other game. So just because I ask for a hack for a "NEW" game, dont start flaming me because its on a "HACKING" forum. Whether it has additional content on it or not, elitepvpers is made and built around hacking. It is atleast 80% hacking, and any mod will support that statement. And whether you like it or not, the older this game gets, the more hacks will come out for it.
Old   #24

elite*gold: 9160
Received Thanks: 3,647
Quote:
prustel, your an idiot. Not "everyone" would have a hack. It is no different than any other game. Your telling me that world of warcraft isnt fun because people hack? No, because plunty of people do, yet millions play it. Same thing with guild wars, same thing with any other game. So just because I ask for a hack for a "NEW" game, dont start flaming me because its on a "HACKING" forum. Whether it has additional content on it or not, elitepvpers is made and built around hacking. It is atleast 80% hacking, and any mod will support that statement. And whether you like it or not, the older this game gets, the more hacks will come out for it.
By the way, your not able to hack in guild wars.
#reported -> insultig another member
Yes, this board is a game hacking board, but some people are annoyed of hackers in other games and so they tried to find a game in which noone is hacking.
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by prustel View Post
You didn't help him, too.
Yeah you are the one and only hacker in this forum who can hack server sided things. Awesome.
"Wenn man keine Ahnung hat, einfach mal die .... halten".
I didn't said that I'm the one and only hacker. This is only an idea which should work if it get extended.

Quote:
I like hacks, but not in this awesome game.
WOuld you like it if you play 5vs5 and all players are hacking?
Yes I would because then the game makes more fun and the players who want to play a game where nobody cheats should play offline.
Old   #26

elite*gold: 21
Quote:
You dont know why people play LoL or?
People play the game to have fun and not for playing in ranking games to become the number 1 nerd of LoL.

Shame about me if I ever will become the number 1 in this game.
I have a life and play the game with friends to have fun.
I'm so proud of you
Old   #27

Quote:
I didn't said that I'm the one and only hacker. This is only an idea which should work if it get extended.

Yes I would because then the game makes more fun and the players who want to play a game where nobody cheats should play offline.
No one can/will change something that is serversided.
Well, you would like to play a game where nobody can kill the other one?
You call this fun?
Quote:
Originally Posted by $Xeon$ View Post
I'm so proud of you
Ich danke dir :'D
Quote:
Originally Posted by indisturbalcha View Post
Yes, this board is a game hacking board, but some people are annoyed of hackers in other games and so they tried to find a game in which noone is hacking.
Thanks for reporting, so I don't must report him.

Quote:
-Thanks for the compliment.
-"Not "everyone" would have a hack"
Do you know what happened with S4League?
EVERONE but really everyone hacked.
This isn't fun.
-I didn't start flaming you. You don't know what a nerd is and you don't know what flaming is.
So don't use this words.

You can belive in that, but you will not see many hack's, because the most is server sided.
I know that Epvp was made for sharing hacks and other cheating things.
Then ask Ghost.(he is mod) if he would like when all would hack by the Epvp tournament.
Old   #28

Just because some people such as yourself dont like hacks, dont mean they dont and will not exist. I garuntee you that hacks will come out for this game. Nothing is "hack-proof". Hints why even microsoft hires people that hacks them haha. And no obv he wouldnt want people hacking in their tournament, what game maker does, but doesnt stop people from hacking now does it. There are hacks all over the place for every game. And yes, guild wars does too have hacks. There are many pixel bots out there for guild wars, as well as obv there has been a cool down hack in league of legends already. Also, in regards to the terms "nerd" and "flaming", english is my first language, so im 100% I know the meaning of the terms.

Just for your reference:
Nerd: a boring or unpopular person, esp one obsessed with something specified: a computer nerd

Flaming: Computer Slang . an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message, as an e-mail or newsgroup post.

So as I had stated, earlier. You are obviously posting on a forum in regards to a game, as well as you obviously play it, making you obsessed as my definition earlier. As for flaming, you making angry/critical/disparaging replies to my topic isnt flaming? Argue with someone about your first language please, because your obviously not very intelligent with the proper english grammar/terminology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indisturbalcha View Post
If they are tired of hackers in other games, then they should find another forum, not another game. Hackers will never die out, nor will people that disagree with it. Its a fact, just don't start flaming people asking for hacks on a "hacking" forum. (not saying you were flaming, but others are)
Old   #29

Woow.
You want to say I'm dumb, because my English isn't good?
Wenn du willst, können wir uns auch gerne in Deutsch unterhalten.
Oh Gott. Du bist anscheinend nicht intelligent :/

I see there is no sense to discuss with you and I don't want to get problems with the mods, because of spamming. If you need to flaming me than PM me.
I only said that this game is for fun if you need to hack than search for it.
There is no (public)hack outside atm..

#closerequest.
Old   #30

Quote:
Woow.
You want to say I'm dumb, because my English isn't good?
Wenn du willst, können wir uns auch gerne in Deutsch unterhalten.
Oh Gott. Du bist anscheinend nicht intelligent :/

I see there is no sense to discuss with you and I don't want to get problems with the mods, because of spamming. If you need to flaming me than PM me.
I only said that this game is for fun if you need to hack than search for it.
There is no (public)hack outside atm..

#closerequest.
You really aren't very intelligent are you? I never called you dumb because your english isn't good. I said maybe you should learn the proper grammar/terminology of the words before you start boasting about it and telling others that their terminology is incorrect. The reason I called you an idiot is because once again, your flaming someone for asking for hacks on a hacking forum. Now, get over it.

#request close as well.