Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Script question!

Discussion on Script question! within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Script question!

Are there still any (Free) available scripts for LoL?

Such as scripts for Xayah, Ashe Q-W-E (R)

If I'm in the wrong section or such questions are not allowed here, I'm sorry didn't know.
Old 04/18/2018, 21:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 22,454
Hackrequest are not allowed, you need to search for your own.

Maybe take a look right .

/closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]Script Check Please..Need a Prof.To Check This Script!
02/11/2014 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello guys.. I want some of you to check this script and tell me if it works..or if there is any thing has to be modified or so... It's a log procedure..that should Excute a query when a char lvls up. USE GO /****** Object: StoredProcedure . Script Date: 02/09/2014 22:43:28 ******/ SET ANSI_NULLS ON GO SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON GO
Script, Stupid question and Second Stupid Question
02/20/2010 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies
Script: Since the search function fails (or maybe i do but ive tried several searches) im looking for a cor exploration script, any chance of getting one on here or a link to somewhere that i can find one? Stupid question: Ive seen people using a glitch to get into the rafting river, how is this actually done? Second stupid question (live with it): Since ive been playing longer than playing dead and stone throw have been out and theres the issue of the bug which means i cant get it (as...