Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Issues running lol on VirtualBox

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Issues running lol on VirtualBox

So basically I need to "play"(or atleast be able to run) league on this virtual machine with windows 7 64 bit.
I've installed league,every windows update & installed them,downloaded & installed latest directx.The vm has 4gb of ram & 2 cpu's.
But,when I try to play it gives me this error "An unknown DirectX has occurred and League of Legends cannot start.Please make sure your video card is using the latest video drivers from the manufacturer"
Please lmk,need help asap,thanks in advance.

Old 03/11/2018, 23:44   #2

you can't on vertual

Old 03/13/2018, 19:30   #3

Same+
Old 03/15/2018, 10:59   #4

elite*gold: 27
Send me a pm, I fixed it myself a few weeks ago.

Similar Threads
[LoL Garena]Connection Issues?
10/27/2013 - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
Der ein oder andere kennt ja die Garena Server wie zb Taiwan oder Philipinen da meine frage ich habe seit 2 Tagen immer nur Connection Probleme dort rauf zu kommen laut der IP Banned country list ist mein land dort nicht dabei wisst ihr vielleicht woran das liegt?
[Help] Few issues with running my server
02/17/2013 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Nevermind please check my other post :).
My server running well, facing some issues
11/16/2012 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
so, i created my own server using the http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-guides-releases/1814910-master-guide-how-make-5165-server.html and i 1st had issues in getting it running but hey it is running now and i managed to log in and so, however i am facing some issues 1st some of the npcs wouldn't run , for example the grottoenvoy npc, it says that it has no use or so ( eventho i wrote the code as in the guide ) was hoping that some1 wud tell me whats wrong 2nd cant creat...
[TUT] How to solve the issues with "unauthorised program running" (16-Dec-2011)
03/09/2012 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 75 Replies
(16-Dec-2011) In the last few days a lot of people have been experiencing the "unauthorised program running" errors with gawrons xigncode hack and the ReXIGNation 1.54 bypass. This is a simple tutorial to show you how to get around the issue. In turn this tutorial will show you how to setup the hack properly and how to rebuild your crc folder without help from other users. How to solve the issues with "unauthorised program running" (16-Dec-2011)....