Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 08:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SCAM!] LEAGUEOFCRACK

Discussion on [SCAM!] LEAGUEOFCRACK within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SCAM!] LEAGUEOFCRACK

So I got scammed out of money by this site.

I want to raise awareness that this site is a scam and hopefully stop others from making the same mistake.

I am aware that a similar thread was made and closed because it brought "advertising to that site" but I wish I saw that thread before I spent my money as that would have stopped me from making such a decision.

The site claims to have cracked many popular scripting platforms (bol,GOS etc) and charges you money to purchase these so called cracks - at a reduced price.

I've compiled some points, combining facts and my own personal experiences to show that the site "leagueofcrack" is indeed a scam site.
Hopefully, at least one person sees this and it stops them from being scammed.

Point 1) The site accepts steam wallet cards. When making a purchase, if you've paid by steam wallet card leagueofcrack's admin will claim that "The Steam Wallet code you have entered has already been redeemed. Steam Support is unable to issue you a new code." You'll likely receive this message within a day, as they'll try to get you to purchase a new code and scam more more out of you.

Point 2) The site accepts BitCoins. If you don't know already, the beauty of BitCoins is that the blockchain cannot been altered unless the receiver chooses so or there is a majority ruling. This means that you cannot be refunded unless they (leagueofcrack) say so- which they won't.

Point 3) If you look at the release date of each crack, some of them do not line up. For example, the most recent GOS crack (7.24) was released 2 days before GOS released their loader for patch 7.24. How can you crack a software that hasn't been released yet?

Point 4) The site at first glance, seems to be legit as it has numerous members in its forums. It is likely that these users are fakes and have been made by the site's admins to entice potential customers. The subscriber portion of the site is closed off and only available to subscribers who've paid money. There is therefore, no proof that the crack that they are supposedly selling exists.

As I said, I really hope that one person sees this and it stops them from making the stupid decision I made.

I've been looking for a platform to warn others of this scam and elitepvpers seemed like the best choice. The community here seems very welcoming and I am happy to be a part of it
Old 08/08/2018, 08:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
Sorry for necro this thread but thank you so much for posting this, I saw some scam reviews on nulled aswell from people saying they got scammed. Glad I saw this before making this stupid decision, I was about to get biksoon.
Closed Thread

Tags
leagueofcrack, leagueoflegends, scam, scamleagueofcrack