Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

High Diamond booster thinking about joining a company

Discussion on High Diamond booster thinking about joining a company within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
High Diamond booster thinking about joining a company

I'd really like some insight on what the pros and cons of joining a company is and whether i should do it or not.

Currently a D2 player on EUW.
Old 11/15/2017, 22:42   #2

Depends on what you want to archieve with this. Here is plenty of services here that is looking for legit boosters but price is pure slavery not even 1eu/game but if you have nothing else to do just do some vouch games for high TBM members and wait for people to recruit you it wont take long if you are legit. If you actually want to earn something from this get master+ and apply for sites. Either way you go just be remember here is no contract or bla bla bla try to get it as clear as possible with your admins like checking mmr, talking about placements how much wins/pay and so on. Most persons i met in this business is just looking for a reason to **** you up.
Old 11/16/2017, 00:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon B View Post
Depends on what you want to archieve with this. Here is plenty of services here that is looking for legit boosters but price is pure slavery not even 1eu/game but if you have nothing else to do just do some vouch games for high TBM members and wait for people to recruit you it wont take long if you are legit. If you actually want to earn something from this get master+ and apply for sites. Either way you go just be remember here is no contract or bla bla bla try to get it as clear as possible with your admins like checking mmr, talking about placements how much wins/pay and so on. Most persons i met in this business is just looking for a reason to **** you up.
Thankyou for the help! Do you recommend any sites?
Old 11/16/2017, 09:13   #4
eager to elevate

Received Thanks: 2,784
Arrow League of Legends Trading -> League of Legends…

#moved
Old 11/29/2017, 13:07   #5

Well, if you're already playing League on a daily basis on your account, why not earn some money while you're already playing it? That's just my thought.
Old 12/06/2017, 21:33   #6

i agree too is every little helps even if its a lil money