Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 10:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with validating account to my mail

Discussion on Help with validating account to my mail within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with validating account to my mail

Hey guys, so my problem is as it follows:
I had access to an old account whose the owner didnt and doesnt use.
So I decided to use a e-pvp tutorial so as to register it to my email.
All was done at order and I sent a ticket to riot and I managed to take the account to my possession.
The problem is that the owner somehow (maybe a friend of his didnt see him in the friendlist as I had deleted all friends and told him) a day tried to log in and couldnt and sent a ticket to riot and took it back
Now I have re sent a ticket to riot for the account as the owner doesnt log in and wont log in, as far as I know. and they ask me for the info (creation date, champs , etc) which I know all but they also ask me for ip address.Which ip address can I give so as they wont know that I m not the original owner?Also which is the best program to check the first champs bought etc so as to be sure?
Sorry for the long post, I was wondering you guys can surely help me as you have done this before lots of time, I guess
Thanks!
Old 10/01/2017, 03:27   #2

elite*gold: 100
Arrow League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits -> League of Legends…

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(B) E-Mail Listen zu verkaufen! Werben Sie per E-Mail! (S) E-Mail & PP
10/23/2016 - elite*gold Trading - 3 Replies
Liebe Elitepvpers, ich biete euch hiermit die Möglichkeit eigenständig zu werben. Durch einen Kauf einer meiner Listen, können Sie für Ihre gewerbliche Tätigkeit Käufer oder Besucher finden. Damit erhöhen Sie für eine Website die Traffic, für eine Software die Nutzer und für ein Forum die User. In vielen verschiedenen Formen kann Ihnen dieses Angebot gegenüber anderen Konkurrenten einen großen Vorteil verschaffen. Werbung durch E-Mails wird Ihr Gewerbe weiter vorantreiben, in welcher...
Tribes Ascend ist Validating(HILFE)
02/11/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Leute, Ich hab mir mal Tribes Ascend runtergeladen(auf Steam). Alles lief gut, download, update und dann "Tribes Ascend ist Validating". Doch der Balken füllte sich nie auf und nach 2h war alles wie vorher. Der Balken füllte sich nie auf!!!! :confused: Ist das ein Fehler oder muss ich da was machen? :confused::confused::confused: bitte um Hilfe
Validating Server Certification
08/25/2012 - .NET Languages - 0 Replies
Hello! I am using a self signed certification for SSLSTREAM and i want the client to validate the server's certification to make sure that this is the right server Another Question : Am i ought to buy a certification, or using a self signed certification is just good ? Can you provide me with some help! NOTE : I Don't need a piece of code i need a well explain of how certification validate process occures