Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 05:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Banned for boost?

Discussion on Banned for boost? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Banned for boost?

Hey guys I have a question and I am eager to hear your Opinion about this.

So I had a boost where the booster played on my account but also from the same Country about 3-4 games. He then gave the order to another booster who played only cassio and played from spain I believe.

However, the ban-wave that recently happened banned my account aswell for 3rd Party Programms till 9001.

My question is, since the cassio booster denied any scripting and I even watched some games and he got caught by alot of skillshots, did my account get banned cause of the rapid IP change from Germany to Spain? But wouldnt that be another ban reason? or did the cassio booster use scripts?

Would like to hear your opinion and I can also give you some more pictures and would like to answer questions!

Thanks in Advance!

Edit1: I myself have never used scripts or any other programm for LoL.
Old 05/29/2017, 11:13   #2

elite*gold: 36
Maybe he used some spam scripts for perfect e/repositioning timing?
Old 05/29/2017, 12:44   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterInc View Post
Maybe he used some spam scripts for perfect e/repositioning timing?
What do you mean with repositioning timing?

Wie meinst du das, also doch ein script an sich aber kein evade oder wie?
Old 05/29/2017, 12:49   #4

elite*gold: 1670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danthonor View Post

Muss ja nichts zum ausweichen sein sondern für den cassio q+e spam damit du dein E so schnell wie möglich ohne animation spamst
Old 05/29/2017, 13:17   #5

Quote:

Ich meine ein Script, dass die e spammt und dabei vom gegner wegläuft/ihm hinterher. Dass die Animation genau im richtigen Moment abgebochen und neu begonnen wird. Ein Mensch hat da nunmal eine Verzögerung, ein Computer nicht
Old 05/29/2017, 13:48   #6

Quote:
Ich meine ein Script, dass die e spammt und dabei vom gegner wegläuft/ihm hinterher. Dass die Animation genau im richtigen Moment abgebochen und neu begonnen wird. Ein Mensch hat da nunmal eine Verzögerung, ein Computer nicht
Ah ok verstehe!

Dann wird es das wohl gewesen sein, obwohl er stramm behauptet er nutzt sowas nicht und seine anderen boosted accounts sind auch nicht gebannt...

Ich hab n bisschen recherchiert und war anscheinend teil einer Banwave.
Old 05/29/2017, 14:00   #7

Quote:
Ah ok verstehe!

Dann wird es das wohl gewesen sein, obwohl er stramm behauptet er nutzt sowas nicht und seine anderen boosted accounts sind auch nicht gebannt...

Ich hab n bisschen recherchiert und war anscheinend teil einer Banwave.
Das war nur ein Beispiel. Kann ziemlich viel gewesen sein. Trotzdem musst du bedenken, dass RIOT zur Zeit EXTREM gegen Bots/Scripts vorgeht. Da kanns bestimmt auch mal nen false positive geben
Old 05/29/2017, 14:05   #8

Quote:
Das war nur ein Beispiel. Kann ziemlich viel gewesen sein. Trotzdem musst du bedenken, dass RIOT zur Zeit EXTREM gegen Bots/Scripts vorgeht. Da kanns bestimmt auch mal nen false positive geben
Hast recht, hab ich gesehen in vielen Foren.

Ich hab den Riot Support schon kontaktiert und nach der Standard Antwort wird mein Ticket jetzt zum Play Behaviour Team weitergeleitet.
Old 06/02/2017, 01:46   #9

elite*gold: 222
The Black Market: 399/1/2
Quote:
Hey guys I have a question and I am eager to hear your Opinion about this.

So I had a boost where the booster played on my account but also from the same Country about 3-4 games. He then gave the order to another booster who played only cassio and played from spain I believe.

However, the ban-wave that recently happened banned my account aswell for 3rd Party Programms till 9001.

My question is, since the cassio booster denied any scripting and I even watched some games and he got caught by alot of skillshots, did my account get banned cause of the rapid IP change from Germany to Spain? But wouldnt that be another ban reason? or did the cassio booster use scripts?

Would like to hear your opinion and I can also give you some more pictures and would like to answer questions!

Thanks in Advance!

Edit1: I myself have never used scripts or any other programm for LoL.
You can just msg the support and ask why you got banned.

"3rd Party Programms" - that reason for ban is not due chaning IP or buying a boost. It's due something injected into LoL client.

Regards,
Todelu
Old 06/04/2017, 15:16   #10

elite*gold: 26
If you get banned by third party programms its written in the reason description like that.
If you get banned for sharing your account info its written in the reason description for account sharing.

Tags
ban, permabann