Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 07:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weird mechanics problem!

Discussion on Weird mechanics problem! within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Weird mechanics problem!

Hello,
i am a otp yasuo Masters tier on Euw
i am having a really weird problem with league of legends which is sometimes my mechanics are dogshit, straight dogshit, i cant even win a game on a smurf account, AA cancel dashes everything is just OFF i am not feeling the game at all
it just happens for a period 1-2 weeks, then it leaves then it comeback again bla bla,i dont really understand it at all! but i am so sure its not from me

but today i switched to my friend's account and i was playhing SO GOOD!
soo, idk if its from the settings or something deep i really dont know, but all i know its not from me 100% no doubt about it
but i am just saying if can anyone help me with like deep files settings idk, something like that
its a really weird problem, and i wish i can get it done : (
please guys!
and thank you so much, and sorry for my bad english
Old 12/31/2016, 14:42   #2

Just take screenshots from all the settings of your friend and try to copy them on your own account. Maybe thats helping and you were just overlooking something
Old 12/31/2016, 15:17   #3

elite*gold: 301
yea im blaming my settings for my nonexistent 100% winrate on every champ aswell

help me guys, whats wrong with my keybindings???
Old 12/31/2016, 18:18   #4

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by fancyloxi View Post
yea im blaming my settings for my nonexistent 100% winrate on every champ aswell

help me guys, whats wrong with my keybindings???
pls try to restart your computer

best wishes
Old 12/31/2016, 23:50   #5

elite*gold: 129527
The Black Market: 603/1/0
Riot saves the settings now on the account.
You can login in to your friends account, go into the riot folder and just copy the config folder on your desktop. Then you login into your account and replace your config folder with the folder from your friend.
Old 01/01/2017, 01:05   #6

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,108
Obviously you are playing better against lower enemys. You can easily take advantage of their failures. Ok, you can do that on your own elo too, but its much harder imo.
Old 01/01/2017, 03:17   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleineskrümelein View Post
Just take screenshots from all the settings of your friend and try to copy them on your own account. Maybe thats helping and you were just overlooking something
i tried it, its not working..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANBEEFER View Post
Obviously you are playing better against lower enemys. You can easily take advantage of their failures. Ok, you can do that on your own elo too, but its much harder imo.
my friend's account is high elo asweel its not from that
idk if its from my router or something ? i am so annoyed....

====
can it be from my modem/router or internet? or its not possible
i am playing on a constant ping tho, but idk if there is something deeper zzz
Old 01/02/2017, 15:28   #8

elite*gold: 15
some ping issues or fps drops? try to get new driver for your LAN Card and for your Grafics. i had the same sht with lee. felt like i got mine stutter laggs after the new driver update im okay