Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lol settings

Discussion on Lol settings within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lol settings

I used to have the same config. in every accounts, because some years ago I changed something, but now i restarted my computer, and that changed, if someone can help me on this.

Sry for my bad english.
I use to do some boost, and its sick to change the config everytime.
Old 11/06/2016, 08:14   #2

Once you change settings,those remain in that specific account and unless you repair the game from the client they stay that way,so if you have multiple accounts just log in every single one and change settings. They shouldn't change after you do it,if they do then something is wrong in your league of legends folder so I'd suggest you to repair/reinstall.
Old 11/06/2016, 09:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driny View Post
Once you change settings,those remain in that specific account and unless you repair the game from the client they stay that way,so if you have multiple accounts just log in every single one and change settings. They shouldn't change after you do it,if they do then something is wrong in your league of legends folder so I'd suggest you to repair/reinstall.
Ye, the point is that once I changed something on the files of the game, so I could have the same config in every acc i logged on this computer, I was asking for something like that, cause I dont remember how i did it.
Old 11/06/2016, 12:06   #4

I didn't even know something like that was possible,thanks for that info.
Anyway I'm sure that if you search enough you'll find what you're looking for