Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 10:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Research Study - Update

Discussion on League of Legends Research Study - Update within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of Legends Research Study - Update

Hey guys, I posted about a LoL research study a while ago that was being conducted out of NC State that is concerned with learning more about LoL players. I am just posting this now to let you know of an update. The university has allowed me to give out some Amazon gift cards to people that take part in the study as a thank you for helping us out. If you complete the online survey (link below) you will have a chance to win 1 of 3 $25 amazon gift cards. This is a pretty low sample size survey, so you actually do have a pretty good chance. This is legitimate research (not spam, no one is gaining a profit from this research) that is being conducted from a public university. If you have any questions about it feel free to email the researcher at .

ALSO - if you took the study last time just send an email to with your email and LoL username (so that I can confirm you completed the survey) and I will enter you in the drawing retroactively.

The link below is for a survey that should take between 25-30 minutes. I need people of all experience levels with the game to take the survey, especially new or inexperienced players. This means if you have played 1 hours or 10,000 hours we would love for you to take it! Also, feel free to share the link with anyone else.

DISCLAIMER: For some people the survey can feel repetitive towards the end, so if you need to take a break the survey will allow you to start back off where you left off when you click on the link again at a later time. I know that you are taking time out of your day to do this, and I appreciate that for all who participate.

Once you complete the survey you will be entered into the gift card drawing (just follow the instructions). If you have any questions about the survey or the research in general, feel free to contact me. Thank you in advance to everyone who participates! Your participation is helping advance both the science of psychology as well as our understanding of game design.

Thanks again!

tl;dr - LoL research survey. Take it and have a chance to win a $25 gift card to Amazon. If you already took it, send me an email so I can enter you in the drawing. Thanks!