Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 09:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUNE] diamond smurf looking for duo partner

Discussion on [EUNE] diamond smurf looking for duo partner within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

So season is about to end and i am looking for someone to play rankeds. I am currently plat2 and i am adc main. Pm me with your summoner name if interested. You need to be atleast plat2
Old 10/22/2016, 20:52   #2

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
10/10/2016 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Hello guys! So i am looking for someone to play duo with me in the eune region. Server: EUNE My Tier/Division: Platinum 2 Main Tier/Division: Diamond 3 Lowest rank I am willing to Duo Queue with: Platinum 2 Highest rank I am willing to Duo Queue with: Diamond 5 Role(s) I am looking for in a Duo Queue: Support, Jungle, Mid, Top My Role(s): ADC Contact Me: PM
[Trading] Dia 1 Smurf EUNE Sick mmr/win ratio for Diamond 1-4 Smurf in EUW
11/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account is a smurf in EUNE diamond 1 65% win ratio Adc main, IT has multiple skins aswell ( Not many but I will list): Mafia Graves - Firecracker Jinx - Striker Lucian - Pool Party Draven - Riot girl tristana - Victorious sivir. (S5 Diamond rewards and border) 50 Champions. 4 Runepages with a bunch of runes. (Mainly meta adc/support/AP)
[Buying] [EUNE] Diamond I player LF duoQ partner (diamond skill at least) for placement games
02/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As tittle says, contact me: artyleria007
Diamond I smurf looking for a duo partner
09/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everyone! I am a diamond I player boosting a account from plat to diamond V. It is currently plat II 80 points and about to enter P1 promos. I'm winning about 65% of my games at this elo, which is really frustrating so I'm looking for another diamond booster to duo queue with me. This is only worth your time if you're boosting an account and looking for a duo queue partner to. To prove that I'm diamond I and not looking for another diamond to carry me, I can add you on my main...