Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


How high is the percentage of ban?

Reply
 
Old 10/10/2016, 19:12   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 1
No chance for ban.



Wolfthorn is offline  
Reply



« LoLTournaments - 1vs1 Turniere | LoL Account Leveling... »

Similar Threads
[Help]Percentage of bonus
10/18/2015 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
Hi guys, every bonus on items are represented like this: https://gyazo.com/8613d5d424964b7e1d39a02397fee7b0 The % its before than the number.. And its supposed to be after.. Any idea about how can i change that ?
Percentage of reward on kappa
06/21/2012 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies
I know it is officially 75% to receive one of the following : 1- Hercules design 2- LF-4 3- Multi booster for 5 hours but that does mean we have same probability to get these three(25% for each), so i was wondering if everybody write what did...
[INFO] necklace stat percentage
12/09/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
From: Rutee4Life I'm doing this for 3 reasons. i'm sick and tired of all the necklace threads that are all pointless superstitions I'm annoyed about how much it floods the forum and keeps addind the exact same thread 3 or 4 times on every page...
Mine Percentage
01/27/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 10 Replies
I was just wondering cause of the patch be4 I use to get tons of normal/redefine and a couple sdg per week be4 Right now i'm running 10 miners and havent got shit all day so i was just wondering how mush people has been getting You can say how...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.