Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 21:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dynamic Queue Auto Accept

Discussion on Dynamic Queue Auto Accept within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dynamic Queue Auto Accept

Hello I was wondering if someone could make a Auto Accept for the new Draft mode i have tried countless times and cant seem to get it to work.

« KLED | Seiten »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
What the f... is wrong with dynamic queue?
06/14/2016 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
so, I recently went down from Silver 1 to 5, then went to Gold, then promos to G4, started losing until Silver1 again, then I easily went back to Gold, now I'm back in Silver1 75lp I'm really fed up with my LP gains since I started to play, I get 10-12lp per win, whilst losing 25 per loss. I win 5 in a row, lose 2 and im directly at 0lp again. wtf is this?
[Buying] NA G4 - P5 $10 for every division! Dynamic Queue
04/03/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
My mmr is pretty good. I get +24 each game. I am also a High gold .. around plat level player. I just don't want to waste time losing too much. I will pay $10 before every division. If you're interested then reply.
[Buying] Dynamic Queue Boost P2 to D5
02/18/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hello everyone. I'm looking for someone who does dynamic queue boosts up to diamond. Starting from Plat 2 up to Diamond 5. Leave offers and your Skype below, thanks.
[Buying] Dynamic Queue Boost P3 to D5
02/12/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hello everyone. I'm looking for someone who does dynamic queue boosts up to diamond. Starting from Plat 3 (about 40 LP) up to Diamond 5. Leave offers and your Skype below, thanks.
[Buying] Dynamic Queue Placements
01/19/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Anyone offer this? Ended D5 last season. EUW, no PMs. EDIT: I mean I queue with two or more boosters