Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Climbing back to Challenger - How to carry as Support

Discussion on Climbing back to Challenger - How to carry as Support within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Climbing back to Challenger - How to carry as Support

Hi Guys
Ic hhabe in Season 4 aufgehört mit lol und bin jetzt wieder serious dabei ! Wenn ihr Lust habt, schaut doch mal vorbei Streame jetzt seid dem 20 Mai und gebe alles für euch ^^

See you Soon !
Old 06/09/2016, 13:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
Cool, I'll check your stream out even if I'm not from germany.

Tags
challenger

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA only] duoq, vod review, questions/climbing help[na masters/challenger]
10/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
closed
¥ cheap ¥ • fast • CHALLENGER ELO BOOSTING • trusted • ¥ cash-back ¥
02/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello epvp! Let me show you my new eloboost-service on epvp! It is: 1. cheap: Bronze - 7€ per Division Silver - 12€ per Division
HOW TO CARRY OUT FROM ELO HELL - UNRANKED TO CHALLENGER FREE COACHING
07/28/2014 - League of Legends Guides & Strategies - 5 Replies
Hey Guys, Today i will smurf with a Friend and we are in Diamond 1! Our Lanes are TOP MID JUNGLE ADC. So if you learn something than come and watch this shit :) I will explain everything, its a german stream but i can speak english ;) Free Coaching, Free Duo Q's , Free ELO Gurillaz Unranked To Challenger Duo Q Diamond 1 Twitch KLICK
[Buying] LF SOMEONE WHO CAN CARRY GOLD/PLAT AS SUPPORT
01/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
As the title says, i am looking for someone who can carry gold/plat/diamond as support. PM me ;D
Best Elo Carry Service EUW / Teaching how to carry elo
02/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, today im felt to do a carryservice because i need money. my service is professionaly not like another tsm guides. Im on 2300 Elo atm. I duoq often with candypanda,ocelote, teddyru or stuff like that. Ive all professionaly players in my list like oddone,reginald,rainman,ocelote (euw accounts). I Carry my elo next days for duoq again with oce or reginald ( my old bra ).