Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DIA + Ranked game

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DIA + Ranked game

Hey,

Im an LoL player and I love the game, I played in higher gold elo in season 3 and I've heard people talk about the higher elos like diamond and master and I wonder if somebody could lend me their account for like 2 games so I could play. I would really appreciate it, I wont flame or buy something. The server I play on is EUW.

Thanks

Old 03/16/2016, 14:46   #2

You can rent an account from me or buy one

Old 03/20/2016, 06:48   #3

Yeah nothing is a give, you gotta buy it!
Old 03/29/2016, 06:43   #4

Well if youre Gold , why would you play on a Diamond Account ? They will eat you

Old 04/01/2016, 01:16   #5

Prostagma is right

« Wurde die EXP runtergeschraubt? | Searching boosting partner »

Similar Threads
1 Ranked Game
07/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Search someone Who Wins 1 ranked for me maybe 2 offer 65 eGold. The Problem is your q needs 20 mins .. Would be awesome if you say yes ..
Need 1 Ranked game
10/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, im platium V and i need 1 promotion win on Eune. i have lost one game and won 1 game, i need to win this game to get Platium IV. PM me with your prices or skype me: DutchProjects also tell me with division you are etc. only pay via Paypal.
1 Ranked game for 3€
07/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Ich bin Dia 5 und habe voll verkackt^^ kann mir schnell jmd ein game machen bitte? ich brauche eigentlich 5 stk. ich zahle morgen sofort per psc oder überweisung(sparkassse) wir können gerne trade request machen ich bin kein abzocker es ist nur wichtig weil ich nicht abfallen will wieder lg skype oder pm bitte
TIPS TO WIN EVERY RANKED GAME
01/18/2014 - League of Legends Guides & Strategies - 3 Replies
So you want to win ranked games huh? You want the title and prestige of that high elo so you can brag to all your friends and feel like a real B.A. Well I understand what you mean. The elo system in League of Legends is a complicated beast to conquer. Do not fear the tips are here. I will show you what you need to know to win ranked games and be a carry. Pick Strong Champions As much as riot tries to make the game as balanced as possible, there is just the reality that they can never...
LoL Ranked Game
01/07/2012 - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions - 31 Replies
Hay Ich wollte euch was fragen Also ich bin jez frisch lv 30 in LoL und will unbedingt ma ein Rankedgame spielen man liest hier ja sehr oft wie schlecht die doch sind in Rankedgames die Gegner/Team und ich habe seit ca 20 Spielen weder verloren weder mehr Deaths als Kills Soll ich es versuchen oder meint ihr ich bekomm Noobteam/ gute Gegner ???