Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Support LF Team -- Gold Exp.

Discussion on Support LF Team -- Gold Exp. within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Support LF Team -- Gold Exp.

Currently Silver 3 and Silver 1 this season, Was gold last Season without a queue and solo queue as a support.

I am confident my ELO would be higher if I didn't solo-q all the time, however I have yet to find a team or a solid ADC.

I am very active and can generally play every night and even during the day.

My favorite supports are: Morgana, Leona, Janna, and Thresh. I can play most supports and also some unconventional ones when necessary.

I am looking for a team in the Gold Tier to grow with, as so far my experience with Silver Players has been negative.

I also sometimes stream my games and have a few friends who are high gold who may also be interested in joining gup..... I live in Florida so EST time is preferred and it must be on the NA server.

If your interested message via private message for a few trial games to see synergy.

I am also open to free coaching from anyone Plat or higher.

Thanks.
Old 03/05/2016, 00:32   #2

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
Closed Thread