Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 15:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

High ping and packet's loss EUNE

Discussion on High ping and packet's loss EUNE within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
High ping and packet's loss EUNE

Hello guys
I'm writing to you, becouse I have problem with lags on EUNE.
With wtfast was ok, but now it's not free, so I'm looking for some program like wtfast or tip how to stop packet's loss on server(on west is ok, but I have my main acc on eune + my friends play there).
I hope you can help me.
Greetings
Old 02/17/2016, 09:39   #2

Try to repair the client first, also run the game as administrator. If this doesn't help, please reinstall the game.

Unfortunately I don't think that this is a client issue. It could be a problem on Riots side, but I can't tell it exactly, because I've never played on EUNE.

edit:

Solution!
Old 02/20/2016, 12:40   #3

Thank you, but repairing client didn't help.
Do you know guys something like wtfast, but free?
Old 03/01/2016, 07:21   #4

I got the same issue, this started around 24 hours ago, it's hard to play now the ping is stuck on double what it has been before, I tried logging on EUW and NA and the ping is just fine, I don't really know what RIOT did to EUNE.

btw, I tried something that fixed the ping for around 3 hours then it stopped working, try using a vpn.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] D3 account HIGH MMR 82 WINS - 26 LOSS
09/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
The account has over 70 champions and 20 skins with a AMAZING winrate with vayne 63-11! You will get 30-35 LP every wins! Really easy to climb up!The reason I'm selling this account because I don't have any more time to play on it anymore. Serious offers only please. Contact me on skype: whysoserious018 Payment goes trough paypal.
[Selling] D3 account HIGH MMR 82 WINS - 26 LOSS
09/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
The account has over 70 champions and 20 skins with a AMAZING winrate with vayne 63-11! You will get 30-35 LP every wins! Really easy to climb up!The reason I'm selling this account because I don't have any more time to play on it anymore. Serious offers only please. Contact me on skype: whysoserious018 Payment goes trough paypal.
[Qt C++] Packet loss
01/15/2014 - C/C++ - 2 Replies
Hi, iam making BOT in Qt c++ for one small game.. Everything works fine.. iam using QTcpsocket::readyRead() and then QByteArray message = socket.readAll();.. but now i found that i miss some packets, like when i track other players positions it does not update everytime, but very often.. I found on internet that the data over sockets are send by packeges, but its size is sent before the package.. and i need wait for when the package is full recieved and then read.. I dont really know how i...
Ping Muito Alto[Very High Ping]
11/03/2011 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
Portugues: Gente o Meu PWBR Esta Com o Ping Muito Alto e Muita Lag Como Diminuo Isso English: My PWBR People With This Very High Ping Lag and How Much diminish that
Question On Ping Packet
09/23/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
If the client doesnt receive a response from the ping packets after X amount of time, will the client disconnect? The reason I ask, is because id like to use the last jump of the player, and after x amount of time, stop responding to ping packets from the client. That way its less load on the server.