Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 05:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for co-streamer to duo q with [adc pref]

Discussion on Looking for co-streamer to duo q with [adc pref] within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for co-streamer to duo q with [adc pref]

I run a stream that's slowly becoming successful as a support only stream.

I would like to get a solid adc to duo with. I have a gold elo and silver elo acct.. looking for someone equiv or better in elo who is comfortable being streamed.

A good personality would be a plus.

Hit me up on skype mcsorba
Old 02/13/2016, 11:39   #2

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CS:GO Streamer
06/18/2015 - Counter-Strike - 5 Replies
Neuer sehr guter CS:GO streamer Twitch
Become a streamer!
09/05/2014 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
SELLING BIG STREAM have more than 1000 euro from adds have more than 500 euro from subscribers Stream make a lot of money overtime about +- 2 milion views about +- 40k followers about +- 3k facebook likes about +- 2k youtube subscribers unique stream overlay graphic
Become a streamer!
09/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hello guys im a streamer and i wont be able to stream anymore so im looking for person who can change me. Stream is famous and pretty big and it brings money. Requirements: 1) You have to be diamond 3-1 player (jungler prefered) 2) You have to speak english pretty good (prefer good voice) 3) You have to have good personality 4) You have to do it full time (IMPORTANT) 5) You have to have decent PC and NET
Streamer 3v3 GER
02/10/2014 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
Hi, Wir haben vor so oft es geht zu streamen. Heute fangen wir an mit 5v5 Teamrankeds und dann machen wir wie gestern mit unserem 3v3 Team weiter, welches wir gestern erst angefangen haben. Momentan ist es Platin 5 mit 100 Punkten, 10/11 Wins. Unser Ziel ist es hierbei Richtung Diamant 1 - Challenger zu gehen. Wir freuen uns über jeden Viewer und jeden Follower. Stream ist an und die Games starten in Kürze. Twitch IG sind wir
ADC Streamer
01/25/2013 - League of Legends - 10 Replies
Hallo Leute, ich bin zurzeit auf der Suche nach einem sehr guten ADC Spieler, bei dem es auch fun macht zuzuschauen und man dabei noch was lernen kann. Bis jetzt kenne ich nur Aphromoo, aber da er ja von twitch gewechselt ist, kann ich seine Videos nur noch live sehen. Nun zu meiner Frage. Kennt vllt einer einen guten ADC der streamt?? Jeder hilfreicher Beitrag bekommt selbstverständlich ein THX ;)