Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Riot Ban Policy

Old   #1

elite*gold: 140
Question Riot Ban Policy

Hello,
I was asking myself if there are any information about Riots ban policy?

In fact I want to know what will happen if:
I have 2 accounts one main(many skins,...) and one smurf(not even lvl30 yet) and I use some tools on the smurf account like L#, BoL or any other "illegal" third party tool which might be detected.

Do I get only my smurf banned or does Riot see the connection between my two accounts, because I play on the same PC, with the same IP and bans them both? And what about gifting from smurf accounts to your main once they hit lvl10?

Is there any information about this?

NIoSaT

Old 12/29/2015, 02:09   #2

elite*gold: 35
The Black Market: 140/0/5
your main wont get banned if you really only use scripts on your smurf.
and you can easily gift stuff from a level 10 account as long as you filled the rp with a legal methode or the standart 400 rp.
if you had in mind to create an account, fill some rp with some stolen credit cards or buy rp from bank accounts with no money or whatever illegal methode you know, the smurf will get banned and the gifts will get removed, maybe even a ban on the account you got the gifts on

Old 12/29/2015, 02:47   #3

Ok, so if I really only script on the smurf Riot should not bother with my main.

And with the gifting I was only thinking about the 400 Free RP, I allready knew that when I try do do stuff with stolen credit cards or something similar I will have more problems then my main account getting banned :P
Old 12/29/2015, 20:52   #4

elite*gold: 145
To your point about you playing those 3 Accounts (the one smurf) on the one and same PC:

Riot would only be allowed to ban that one smurf account because how should they know how many users are on the PC used for playing. They cannot simply ban the IP because if they do so, they could get major problems in terms of the law!

Old 12/30/2015, 00:15   #5

elite*gold: 2
riot will only ban the account on that you have used those tools
e.g : script on smurf, smurf will get banned, main wont be touched as long as you havent used scripts there.

ive been scripting with BoL on serveral accounts, some have been banned before pre-season 6 started but most are still "alive".
riot has no strategy or system to ban people. i have been called out several times on 1 account on that im scripting really hardcore and im not banned for over 8 months now, but ive been banned on another account on that ive scripted "softly" with all humanizer on that are possible and was banned after about 3 months

btw i do not recommend using L# (leaugesharp), in other forums most people call it bansharp. most people assume its detected, because it has a very high banrate.

so if you want to script use BoL or GoS or even Elobuddy.
BoL has some real high quality scripts and is existing for over 3 years now and about 500k people are using it worldwide (high quality scripts are paid, but can be found cracked on other forums, just as the tool itself)
GoS isnt that much known, but has a high potential
and Elobuddy just came out this summer, but some experienced devs are working on it.

but definitly if you want to play with your account for as long as possible, stay away from L#
Old 12/30/2015, 00:23   #6

ok cool, so scripting on y smurf seems pretty safe for my main, nice!

but yeah that L# thing... I lost my first main because of L# I used it in the early days when it was still free... stuff was amazing but yeah...
Old 01/01/2016, 01:22   #7

elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 148/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by niosat View Post
ok cool, so scripting on y smurf seems pretty safe for my main, nice!

but yeah that L# thing... I lost my first main because of L# I used it in the early days when it was still free... stuff was amazing but yeah...
Nulled -> Free BoL
Plebleaks -> Free Paid Scripts
Old 01/05/2016, 21:00   #8

elite*gold: 1
They may ban your main depending on the email as they could just wipe out the accounts on your email as they did with mine, I had my main account and a smurf acc which i used a "tool" on and both my accounts ended up getting banned for 3rd party programs at the end of season 4

« Account kaufen oder nicht? | Can someone steal your Account with Email verified? »