Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can Sam Whan Hack League of Legends?

Discussion on Can Sam Whan Hack League of Legends? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Can Sam Whan Hack League of Legends?

League of Legends = a free to play game en i tink it Ken bie hackt NP
Bat i doont Have the Skills To Do it Cry so ken Plz Sam Wan Help mie

League of Legends

Sry i Have Dislexiq
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/10/2010, 15:39   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,092
There isnt any hack.
It's good how it is at the moment.
Hackers would destroy this amazing game <3
Learn to play and get skill
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2010, 21:19   #3

wtf your English is awesome and epic fail xD
Thanks
9 Users
Old 07/14/2010, 23:19   #4

Smile League of Legends Hacks

Hi

I'm willing to share some hack with people who are interested.
All the tricks are done using CE, finding and modifying addresses and packets.
What I managed to find is:

- No fog of war on the whole map
- Item hack (I found addresses for around 120 items including Madred Bloodrazor, Guardian Angel, Bloodthirster, Stark's Fervor and many more. All you do is buy HP Potion, find it address and replace it with the address of one of the items you need, it doesn't cost gold or anything)
- Attack Speed (but it WILL crash the game if you buy ANY item with + attack speed, so you need to stick to the value changed at the beginning, for example +100% attack speed)
- No Cool Down (works on champion's abilities but DOESN'T work with summoner's spells for the reason unknown to me till this day, but I'm searching for this one so it maybe updated)
- IP hack is possible but it doesn't always work. It sometimes crashes the game but I managed to buy all champions, runs and some more, though it took me some time (a few hours because of crashes)
- Gold hack DOESN'T WORK, it crashes the client like always but maybe in the future I'll be able to get around this one somehow.

I'm constantly working on updating the hacks and finding new ones. I'm doing this to improve my skills, have fun and make the game easier for me and sometimes for some other people
However, I'm not a charity organisation. If you're interested, contact me via e-mail and we'll discus the details. I'm providing the necessary software, tutorial on how to do it all, step by step, list of addresses and everything you need to get it all up and running. I will provide help if needed in the future so you can count on me.
If you're interested, send me an e-mail and we'll talk.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 07/14/2010, 23:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vayard View Post
Hi

I'm willing to share some hack with people who are interested.
All the tricks are done using CE, finding and modifying addresses and packets.
What I managed to find is:

- No fog of war on the whole map
- Item hack (I found addresses for around 120 items including Madred Bloodrazor, Guardian Angel, Bloodthirster, Stark's Fervor and many more. All you do is buy HP Potion, find it address and replace it with the address of one of the items you need, it doesn't cost gold or anything)
- Attack Speed (but it WILL crash the game if you buy ANY item with + attack speed, so you need to stick to the value changed at the beginning, for example +100% attack speed)
- No Cool Down (works on champion's abilities but DOESN'T work with summoner's spells for the reason unknown to me till this day, but I'm searching for this one so it maybe updated)
- IP hack is possible but it doesn't always work. It sometimes crashes the game but I managed to buy all champions, runs and some more, though it took me some time (a few hours because of crashes)
- Gold hack DOESN'T WORK, it crashes the client like always but maybe in the future I'll be able to get around this one somehow.

I'm constantly working on updating the hacks and finding new ones. I'm doing this to improve my skills, have fun and make the game easier for me and sometimes for some other people
However, I'm not a charity organisation. If you're interested, contact me via e-mail and we'll discus the details. I'm providing the necessary software, tutorial on how to do it all, step by step, list of addresses and everything you need to get it all up and running. I will provide help if needed in the future so you can count on me.
If you're interested, send me an e-mail and we'll talk.

All these things are server sided. Fake
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/15/2010, 00:17   #6

elite*gold: 43
hahaha sending packets and getting Items , this wont even work on Ultima Online roflofl
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2010, 08:12   #7

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
Wie ihr wieder hier alte Threads pusht...
Old 07/15/2010, 12:39   #8

Cool

Actually my fellow newbie friends - it does
Saying "you can't do it" just because you THINK it's impossible and you can't find it anywhere online for free doesn't mean you're right. In fact you can't be more wrong. A few people already have the effects of my work and are very pleased wit it. Just because you can't do it or have no idea how to change dynamic values doesn't mean everybody else are on your level so... have fun
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2010, 12:51   #9

Received Thanks: 2,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chizi View Post
hahaha sending packets and getting Items , this wont even work on Ultima Online roflofl
Changing Items worked in World of Warcraft, too.
So it can work in LoL, but I dont know how to get the Item IDs. ;O
Old 07/15/2010, 16:22   #10

thing with attack speed is real..but i dont know others
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/15/2010, 16:27   #11

I changed the Item Value from 1036 to 3138 with about 8k Adresses but the modified item was only modified in the buymenu and not in the interface. Maybe I forgotten something to change or have I to change a packet?
Old 07/15/2010, 16:33   #12

anyone found the cooldown adresses and ip?? is **** strange to find them
Old 07/15/2010, 16:58   #13

elite*gold: 150
the values from items (gold/ armor and so) etc come from the server you cant change them!
Old 07/15/2010, 17:05   #14

I emailed vayard and he asked for 80 euros for his ct table.. regard to his e-pvp activity i trust him 1%... But one thing is sure. CD is real
Old 07/15/2010, 17:18   #15

1 second......quote "Hi

I understand that you're trying your best to find something on your own. It took me around 2,5 or 3 months to get something that really worked so if you're planing on doing that, prepare tons of patience
As for my help, I'm really sorry but I don't give any tips nor guides for a simple reason. I'm earning decent money doing what I do and this game is getting more and more popular. Thanks to its popularity I'm getting more requests everyday (not all are serious but a fair percentage of them is) and since it was really hard for me to get all that stuff and later on, learn to adopt and update it, there's absolutely no way I'm gonna make it easy for anybody else without gaining any profits. I know it sounds a bit brutal but that's the truth. I'm selling everything I've got, that is hacks ready for use, for 80$ / 50 Euro whichever is more preferable to a client. One of the people I worked with did a nice job of using those hacks just to get most of the champions and then he sold the account. He did that several times as far as I remembered and he managed to get the money back thanks to that. There is a gentleman agreement between me and my clients ensuring that those hacks won't leak to the general public so there is no way they will be available for free somewhere on the web. If you're really up to it, try to find something yourself, maybe you'll manage to get what you need. I wish you luck in your work. If you won't get any results I'm always willing to sell the hacks to you if you'll be still interested.

Cheers
Michael "

that was his answer
Closed Thread

Tags
league of legends hack