Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 16:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to launch a LoL account shop. Is it a good idea?

Discussion on Looking to launch a LoL account shop. Is it a good idea? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to launch a LoL account shop. Is it a good idea?

Hey i was thinking about making a LoL unranked amurf account shop on epvp and later, if it goes well enogh, make an own website. I have considered pretty much everything:
I know what bot i will use to
I know where i will bot the account
i have enough money to invest in this business

The only thing i am concerned about is that the competition might already be too far ahead of me.

So my question is:
Is it a good idea to start such business
Would you guys rather buy a smurf account from a new "company" if the price is right or would you buy an account from a trsuted seller even if you had to pay a little bit more.

Also i am looking for a partner since i will 100% not be able to do this on my own. So if you are interested in opening an account shop feel free to message me. (prefered language: English, German)
Old 11/07/2015, 22:58   #2

elite*gold: 88
Received Thanks: 1,578
I guess the biggest problem would be that you have no feedbacks yet and the market already is pretty much saturated. I guess most people rather spend 10 or 20% more to buy from an already established seller.

Also the accounts get banned more frequently right now than they got 1 year ago. I think you missed the entry point for that business.
Old 11/07/2015, 23:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyuu<3 View Post
I guess the biggest problem would be that you have no feedbacks yet and the market already is pretty much saturated. I guess most people rather spend 10 or 20% more to buy from an already established seller.

Also the accounts get banned more frequently right now than they got 1 year ago. I think you missed the entry point for that business.
Yea that was my main concern that i have no TBM right now but i would do some vouches/ give very trusted members some accounts for free or for very little money, so i would get some better TBM.

About the second point: I know that botted accounts get banned more frequently, but there would be no difference in buying an account from me or from another seller, since the chances of the account getting banned will be equal. Also i contacted the developer of the bot i will most likely use and he ensured me that his program has a very low amount of banned accounts. (He took the numbers from the reports people sent him.)
Old 11/07/2015, 23:23   #4

The Black Market: 273/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helloman11 View Post
Yea that was my main concern that i have no TBM right now but i would do some vouches/ give very trusted members some accounts for free or for very little money, so i would get some better TBM.

About the second point: I know that botted accounts get banned more frequently, but there would be no difference in buying an account from me or from another seller, since the chances of the account getting banned will be equal. Also i contacted the developer of the bot i will most likely use and he ensured me that his program has a very low amount of banned accounts. (He took the numbers from the reports people sent him.)
If you are going to get into that business, I can vouch for you.
Old 11/07/2015, 23:32   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleCreed 3 View Post
If you are going to get into that business, I can vouch for you.
I´ll keep that in mind!
Old 11/08/2015, 16:43   #6

elite*gold: 88
Received Thanks: 1,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helloman11 View Post

Yea of course other sellers have that banning problem as well.
I just guess that the sales volume is slowly decreasing because the accounts dont last that long anymore.