Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question About ELO Boosting

Discussion on Question About ELO Boosting within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question About ELO Boosting

Last season I had my friend play on my account and I got all the rewards taken from me and threatened to be permabanned because they "detected" ELO boosting... Still not quite sure how this was detected if it was the different IP address or the large winning streaks, but my question is what are all these ELO boosting services on here doing to work around this? I may even still have the email from riot regarding it if anyone wants to see it.
Old 07/11/2015, 17:44   #2

elite*gold: 78
they use VPN
Old 07/12/2015, 18:00   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,709
Arrow League of Legends Trading -> League of Legends…

#moved…
Old 07/13/2015, 02:46   #4

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthfamous View Post
they use VPN
Besides that I think they should use the same champion pool like the player getting boosted to be safe.
Old 07/16/2015, 21:30   #5

elite*gold: 244
Yes and if the player has D for flash and f ignite , they shouldnt switch that
Old 07/17/2015, 02:51   #6

A VPN only protects the booster, not the boostee. There is literally nothing implemented in boosts to stop you from being banned. It is detectable if they look into your account regardless. But the odds of this happening are low. We'll see if there is any truth to the current situation in boosts. I've seen no bans yet.
Old 07/19/2015, 21:00   #7

A vpn will only protect you, as said earlier.
It's a risk, but if you get boosted, you're accepting the possibilities of getting banned.