Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 19:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Will this be the end of scripting?

Discussion on Will this be the end of scripting? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 40
Will this be the end of scripting?

Someone sent a ticket to riot to close a wellknown scripting tool

Quote:
Zitat von .RecaLLing- Beitrag anzeigen
Im sry for ALL of your Scripters but because iMeh dont want it other
I just sended a Ticket to Riot with a Way how to Close Leaguesharp so you payed for nothing :=) Because you will not can Continue Scripting in 1-2 Weeks at the next Patch so cya in bronze-gold when you cant script anymore
Will scripting be over soon?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2015, 15:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
what is script?
Old 04/25/2015, 15:20   #3

elite*gold: 282
It won't be over just bc one site goes down ...
Old 04/25/2015, 15:25   #4

im scared and im going to report rolle3k to the polise. here in venezuela polise is very strong and all of the people like Eduardos will be moved from Peru to Venezuela for prisoned.

I like this ending of script very much becouse iOhm is always trol in my ranked games, gg
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/25/2015, 15:49   #5

Crah scrihh? :O
Old 04/25/2015, 15:51   #6

just like blizzard tried to take down my site riot wont make it happen with l#

regards

paul
Old 04/25/2015, 18:55   #7

hope so :3
Old 04/25/2015, 20:16   #8

The Black Market: 125/0/4
It wont, do you think rito dont saw it already?
Old 04/26/2015, 13:29   #9

elite*gold: 275
Received Thanks: 1,156
Even if they will end this script, another one will come out soon enough
Old 04/26/2015, 16:06   #10

The Black Market: 114/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ⓣeemo View Post
Even if they will end this script, another one will come out soon enough
There's BoL though but anyways, Riot can't take a site on the internet down as long as it doesn't break any laws. Scripting and this site violates Riot's ToS but not any laws. The only thing they can do is to ban scripters and there will always be cheats/hacks in every game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2015, 16:27   #11

Thats my Post and i told i will not take down the Website our something.
But i know the code of leaguesharp and how there Sand Boxi way is working.
Thats why i published it now to the Riot Support when they understand it and use it,
Leaguesharp will be detected For3ver and all Scripters will receive a bann everytime on every new account. If you ask why i did this? Easy i just wanted to sell some Leaguesharp accounts from members who gave them to me because the stop scripting and iMeh just closed the Account of my Brother because of that so the Problem they have now they will see it was a bad idea to make me angry but nevermind guys just dispute on paypal so you get your money back But you will 100% get banned on every account you script when riot implent my sneaky beaky work :=)

Have fun and have a nice day btw.

if you cant reach Platin/Diamond without scripting you maybe should buy a coach than you improve your work and when scripting stopp you will not drop too Bronze V like most of you will do.
Old 04/26/2015, 16:36   #12

The Black Market: 114/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by .RecaLLing- View Post
Thats my Post and i told i will not take down the Website our something.
But i know the code of leaguesharp and how there Sand Boxi way is working.
Thats why i published it now to the Riot Support when they understand it and use it,
Leaguesharp will be detected For3ver and all Scripters will receive a bann everytime on every new account. If you ask why i did this? Easy i just wanted to sell some Leaguesharp accounts from members who gave them to me because the stop scripting and iMeh just closed the Account of my Brother because of that so the Problem they have now they will see it was a bad idea to make me angry but nevermind guys just dispute on paypal so you get your money back But you will 100% get banned on every account you script when riot implent my sneaky beaky work :=)

Have fun and have a nice day btw.

if you cant reach Platin/Diamond without scripting you maybe should buy a coach than you improve your work and when scripting stopp you will not drop too Bronze V like most of you will do.
Nice english mate. :^)
I doubt the Riot support does anything as usually and I also doubt that you send anything to Riot. That's probably a lie as always like saying you're master league (kappa) and you still can't carry low silver in tr properly with your "main champion".
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/26/2015, 16:37   #13

elite*gold: 275
Received Thanks: 1,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhadian View Post
There's BoL though but anyways, Riot can't take a site on the internet down as long as it doesn't break any laws. Scripting and this site violates Riot's ToS but not any laws. The only thing they can do is to ban scripters and there will always be cheats/hacks in every game.
True like you said on every game each exploit which has been detected and fixed will have a follower (A new exploit released) and so on.
Old 04/26/2015, 17:20   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ⓣeemo View Post
True like you said on every game each exploit which has been detected and fixed will have a follower (A new exploit released) and so on.
Maybe but the injection method leaguesharp use will be detected and they will not hide it again because they cant
Old 04/26/2015, 17:46   #15

elite*gold: 60
idc im just scripting on cracked accounts with all exploits i have ^^