Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 05:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for high elo players for epvp tournament

Discussion on Looking for high elo players for epvp tournament within the League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 257/2/0
Looking for high elo players for epvp tournament

Hey , im an elo booster . Was challenger 3vs3 couple of times . Im looking for 2 great players to win the epvp tournament . My main is adc although to needs of 3vs3 i can play ap champs or bruisers .

Old 04/01/2015, 01:58   #2

elite*gold: 7
The Black Market: 101/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,039
Closed Thread

« TAW - The Art of Warfare - Premier Online Gaming Community | League of Legends Turnier »

Similar Threads
Tournament in EUW Looking for players
03/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
info. ----- this tournament will start in friday the register will closed after 3 days we will play every friday and saturday we will play on EUW we need 6 people or 7 we will play like lcs we need to win 2/3 games or 3/3 will be better xD we will practice every day and i have teamspeak for this and the reward of this tournament will be 5k RP ~ 7K RP if u want to join with us in the team add me on the skype ( lonely.gamemaster )
03/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
info. ----- this tournament will start in friday the register will closed after 4 days we will play every friday and saturday we will play on EUW we need 6 people or 7 we will play like lcs we need to win 2/3 games or 3/3 will be better xD we will practice every day and i have teamspeak for this and the reward of this tournament will be 5k RP ~ 7K RP if u want to join with us in the team add me on the skype ( lonely.gamemaster )
03/14/2015 - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
Hello guys this Tournament in and iam looking for 3 players to play with me in the team the reward will be 5.000K Riot Point i need people Platinum to master tier if u want to join please connect me on the skype ( lonely.gamemaster ) Thanks for reading. http://i.epvpimg.com/ijNYf.jpg
[Selling] ArenaProgress boosting Service! Blizzcon/Tournament players! ALL classes!
05/18/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 15 Replies
Hey! Visit our website to find out more about ArenaProgress! www.ArenaProgress.com Also check out, www.facebook.com/arenaprogress I am a private World of Warcraft arena booster who provide the best service and prices in the market right now. I am a top PvP player in multiple popular games, such as World of Warcraft & League of Legends. Which means that I am working directly with several Blizzcon/Tournament players who is in the top of the Esports scene. My personal relationship with...