Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 08:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for high elo players for epvp tournament

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 257/2/0
Looking for high elo players for epvp tournament

Hey , im an elo booster . Was challenger 3vs3 couple of times . Im looking for 2 great players to win the epvp tournament . My main is adc although to needs of 3vs3 i can play ap champs or bruisers .

Old 04/01/2015, 01:58   #2

elite*gold: 7
The Black Market: 101/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,039
Closed Thread

« TAW - The Art of Warfare - Premier Online Gaming Community | League of Legends Turnier »

Similar Threads
Tournament in EUW Looking for players
03/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
info. ----- this tournament will start in friday the register will closed after 3 days we will play every friday and saturday we will play on EUW we need 6 people or 7 we will play like lcs we need to win 2/3 games or 3/3 will be better xD we will practice every day and i have teamspeak for this and the reward of this tournament will be 5k RP ~ 7K RP if u want to join with us in the team add me on the skype ( lonely.gamemaster )
03/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
info. ----- this tournament will start in friday the register will closed after 4 days we will play every friday and saturday we will play on EUW we need 6 people or 7 we will play like lcs we need to win 2/3 games or 3/3 will be better xD we will practice every day and i have teamspeak for this and the reward of this tournament will be 5k RP ~ 7K RP if u want to join with us in the team add me on the skype ( lonely.gamemaster )
03/14/2015 - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
Hello guys this Tournament in and iam looking for 3 players to play with me in the team the reward will be 5.000K Riot Point i need people Platinum to master tier if u want to join please connect me on the skype ( lonely.gamemaster ) Thanks for reading. http://i.epvpimg.com/ijNYf.jpg
[Selling] ArenaProgress boosting Service! Blizzcon/Tournament players! ALL classes!
05/18/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 15 Replies
Hey! Visit our website to find out more about ArenaProgress! www.ArenaProgress.com Also check out, www.facebook.com/arenaprogress I am a private World of Warcraft arena booster who provide the best service and prices in the market right now. I am a top PvP player in multiple popular games, such as World of Warcraft & League of Legends. Which means that I am working directly with several Blizzcon/Tournament players who is in the top of the Esports scene. My personal relationship with...