Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 01:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Stream] French great player learning english

Discussion on [Stream] French great player learning english within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/05/2014, 16:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
I watched your stream as well. I didnt really like it.
Old 12/06/2014, 15:50   #17

The jealousy of the non french people is actually funny for us to read By the way, the scarf is for class, but you would not understand...
Old 12/06/2014, 15:57   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by donten View Post
no **** sherlock.

A sidequestion - why are you wearing a scarf in a closed up room?
this was a serious question, there are enough flamers who could carry you to challenger.
Old 12/06/2014, 16:19   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjurkoLoL View Post
The jealousy of the non french people is actually funny for us to read By the way, the scarf is for class, but you would not understand...
I'm not jealous. I just don't like you and your playstyle.
Old 12/06/2014, 16:38   #20

The Black Market: 114/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinkuno View Post
this was a serious question, there are enough flamers who could carry you to challenger.
But it doesn't help at all and most toxic players are stuck in the the same elo for years. You can't change your mates in one game anyways, you will get reported and your mates maybe don't wanna win anymore if you flame them. I see no benefit of flaming, especially if you concentrate on the mistakes of others instead of yours. You don't realize your mistakes then and you will do them again.

Quote:
No. Most people even don't like french player in this game.
Old 12/06/2014, 17:10   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhadian View Post
But it doesn't help at all and most toxic players are stuck in the the same elo for years. You can't change your mates in one game anyways, you will get reported and your mates maybe don't wanna win anymore if you flame them. I see no benefit of flaming, especially if you concentrate on the mistakes of others instead of yours. You don't realize your mistakes then and you will do them again.

i wouldnt mind stucking in challenger.
Old 12/07/2014, 17:27   #22

Hello, I see the jealousy here is strong against my nation, nontheless i will stream again in english to show my magnificience to the entire world

The valors of France are strong with me!
Old 12/08/2014, 16:11   #23

Nice stream mate
Old 12/08/2014, 18:08   #24

Quote:
Hello, I see the jealousy here is strong against my nation, nontheless i will stream again in english to show my magnificience to the entire world

The valors of France are strong with me!
Dafuq?`
Old 12/09/2014, 20:34   #25

Hello, again, I will try to prove the haters wrong and show my french magnificience to the world at

The objective is to go from bronze 2 to a challenger rank 1, nothing is impossible for a frenchman!

Again, i give you the honor to witness my greatness at

Streaming again and giving you the honor of witnessing it
Old 12/10/2014, 20:40   #26

I stream again and give you the oportunity to witness my greatness

LOL, this Xhadian guy coming to the stream full of hate and prejudice and making some unfunny jokes about germans being superior to french... really? is that the all you could come up with?

If only you knew how wrong you are on every single word you said

Hello, going on stream again, haters will not stop me from pushing french valors on the scene of the world!
Old 12/17/2014, 19:36   #27

Hello, streaming again tonight and giving you the extremely honorable opportunity to come and watch me...
Old 12/18/2014, 19:56   #28

Hello, going to stream again tonight

French culture, good wine, great moves and a great charismatic, charming good looking host
Old 12/29/2014, 19:13   #29

Hello there... Christmans is now in the past, but France is in the future! Streaming again to show the wolrd that France is the best country for Gaming and E-Sports in the world
Old 12/29/2014, 22:22   #30

Do you ever stop talking ? lol

I noticed some nice statments here , the best french player well that's not true lol.
i wachted your stream and honestly , NAH NAH NAH.

And please don't say it again lol ( Jealousy) _-'' , Jealous of someone you don't even know lol Weirdo.........