Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

24 hour error

Discussion on 24 hour error within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question 24 hour error

Hi,
i was paying with a credit card to my acc,after that i get "24 hour error you need to wait 24 hour to..", but this error is about 2 weeks...
what can i do to remove that??
thank you
Old 10/13/2014, 20:08   #2

elite*gold: 152
The Black Market: 169/0/2
Try reinstall LoL or contact the LoL Support

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ENG] Error: Error 1 error C2601: 'HackMain' local function definitions are illegal
08/20/2013 - C/C++ - 1 Replies
So, as the title says I've been encountering an error Error 1 error C2601: 'HackMain' local function definitions are illegal I'm running on VC++ (Visual C++) This is my code: void HackMain() { for (;; ) { HackThread(); }
İbot Error-Error Video- Error İmages-HELP
04/10/2012 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies
SORRY, MY ENGLİSH VERY BAD.I USE TO GOOGLE TRANSLATE :) Most people trying to ibot but in my computer İbot not working. Declared out this error everywhere but I do not get answers Here's the error Video http://youtu.be/q0fK09v-K3c
API Error Code: 100 API Error Description: Invalid parameter Error Message: redirect_
04/08/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies
API Error Code: 100 API Error Description: Invalid parameter Error Message: redirect_uri URL is not properly formatted Das bekomme ich wenn ich ne App installiere... ich habe schon 3 Apps richtig installiert, danach kam immer das bei anderen Apps die ich installiert habe.. was heisst das? redirect_uri URL is not properly formatted