Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 06:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How 2 change font ingame and client

Discussion on How 2 change font ingame and client within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How 2 change font ingame and client

Hi, i'm booster and i want to start streaming the boosting process. So i need to hide nicknames of the clients.
I plan to change ingame font to smth unreadable, can anyone help me and say what ingame files should i edit to change gamefont? Or any another ways to hide client nicknames?
Old 10/10/2014, 06:36   #2

dont say you are a booster ? simple as that wtf
Old 10/10/2014, 08:12   #3

elite*gold: 223
Just put a overlay on your username with the streaming software you use easy enough. If they want to see your ingame name, they will anyways (pings etc.)
Old 10/10/2014, 13:45   #4

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 116/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,269
you can hide champion names in the options, but it's kinda impossible to hide everything.

how would you hide the "xx has slain xy"?
Old 10/10/2014, 17:21   #5

Its not allowed to boost on twitch, and if they will find out, you'll get banned in no time. If you are going to invite everyone to watch your stream by boosting someone, then there will be someone reporting you for sure.

So, in this case I'd love to give advice, but its really hard, because either you will pretend that they aren't your accounts and everyone will ask you why you're playing on so many different accounts and especially why you have so many in the first place - or you are going to cover the names and everyone will ask why.

In both ways you can get reported by one member and then the account is banned.

If thats all not worth, I would just let it be and dont do it.
Old 10/11/2014, 01:23   #6

ok, i can overlay nicknames at client using obs, and found how to delete messages like "xx killed yy" changing ingame files. The only one remained problem is how to hide nicknames in Scoreboard(on tab click). Can anyone help me with that?
Old 10/11/2014, 06:48   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdo61 View Post
you can hide champion names in the options, but it's kinda impossible to hide everything.

how would you hide the "xx has slain xy"?
there is no "xx has slain yy" anymore, they are just the 2 championavatars and either "enemy slain" or "ally slain"
Old 10/11/2014, 13:46   #8

i mean, i changed "xx doublekill" and all messages like that with player name