Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 13:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

my acc got recovered

Discussion on my acc got recovered within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
my acc got recovered

i bought an acc in this forum and it just got recovered yesterday.and the seller said if this acc got recovered i will get e msg from riot" this acc is permamently banned" but i just receiw nothing from riot, only someone else login in this acc and wrong pw , even no emails from riot when the email verified has changed by who recovered the acc. so what the seller said is true or he just scammed me?
Old 09/25/2014, 12:39   #2

elite*gold: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikasa Sama View Post
i bought an acc in this forum and it just got recovered yesterday.and the seller said if this acc got recovered i will get e msg from riot" this acc is permamently banned" but i just receiw nothing from riot, only someone else login in this acc and wrong pw , even no emails from riot when the email verified has changed by who recovered the acc. so what the seller said is true or he just scammed me?
Scammed
Old 09/25/2014, 16:53   #3

elite*gold: 223
I would leave a negative feedback at the seller, and put proof in the feedback so that other people won't get scammed.
Old 09/25/2014, 16:59   #4

The Black Market: 114/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,502
Didn't you buy the account with the verified e-mail adress?
If yes, you should've changed it (+ the password of this e-mail too), but it's too late now and you can't do much, because it isn't allowed to buy accounts. But you can contact the Riot support and tell them that the owner of the account sold it, if this is your only account. So the account will get banned maybe and give him a negative TBM rating on elitepvpers.
Old 09/25/2014, 17:10   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhadian View Post
Didn't you buy the account with the verified e-mail adress?
If yes, you should've changed it (+ the password of this e-mail too), but it's too late now and you can't do much, because it isn't allowed to buy accounts. But you can contact the Riot support and tell them that the owner of the account sold it, if this is your only account. So the account will get banned maybe and give him a negative TBM rating on elitepvpers.
the owner recovered it by original email and he told me it was the seller hacked it and i will lost the acc.After 5 min the acc got recovered and the seller wanna me show him the proof for that was recovered
Old 09/25/2014, 19:52   #6

Probaly scammed... sad...
Old 09/25/2014, 23:54   #7

elite*gold: 138
Received Thanks: 1,769
Give him a negative rating, so people are being warned