Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

League of Legends: Supremacy

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of Legends: Supremacy

So a guy by the name of Jason (***) hacked riot awhile back, resulting in us all being forced to change our passwords. This guy had access to some 24.5 million accounts because he hacked the CEO of Riot.

Link to an article

Through a simple google search I found this image of League of Legends: Supremacy

Notice how at the end of the Username it says Leaguetrades, through a bit of google search i came across and old favorite forum i haven't visited in awhile.

elitepvpers..............

this guy was selling accounts left and right on this site and until all were notified about the breach he had full reign over everyones accounts while rolling in big money.

He was not getting these accounts legitimately and was stealing them from league players!

Here are two accounts of his I have found, if anybody attempts to trade through LeagueTrades, whether its through skype or a forum,it's almost a definite scam since most people in league are active and would have changed their passwords.

Old 08/15/2014, 07:03   #2

elite*gold: 1074
Received Thanks: 1,569
I think we all got it... LeagueTrades is illuminati

« Want a PBE Account pls :( | [Stream Vorstellung] »

Similar Threads
League of Legends : Supremacy [Kartenspiel leaked]
10/15/2013 - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/VDw8g.png League of Legends : Supremacy, der neue Hearthstone Konkurrent? Seit vergangenen Jahr sicherte sich Riot Games den Namen "League of Legends - Supremacy" doch bis vor paar Tagen wusste niemand was dieses Projekt genau ist. Ein Hacker knackte offenbar die Server des Entwicklers und enthüllte via Twitter Details zu Supremacy. http://www.gamezone.de/screenshots/667x375/2013/10/League_of_Legends_Supremacy_Leak-gamezone.png
Supremacy 1914
01/29/2012 - Browsergames - 1 Replies
suche hierfür einen goldmarkhack/editor, hat da jemand ahnung oder 'n link? finde via google nur shit für den man kostenpflichtige umfragen machen muss. danke schonmal im vorraus
l2 race supremacy + l2net
10/05/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
heya i just tried to connect to l2rs with the newest version of l2net. unluckily the host i found for this server dont makes me able to connect. since this server has his own patched sys/sys tex folders it doesnt need ur host to be changed. maybe anyone got the host of this server or knows a way to get it? ty in advance.
l2 Race Supremacy problem
09/30/2009 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hi ever1... So there is my problem... Some1 is using there bot normal.. And he sended me it... I can start the game, I can login etc.. But when i set up option's i want and try to start bot it say's : http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/7417/errorrrrrrr.jpg Any idea why it happen's?