Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 09:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DUO Deboosting to Bronze 5, anyone?

Discussion on DUO Deboosting to Bronze 5, anyone? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 61
DUO Deboosting to Bronze 5, anyone?

Hi,
does anybody wanna duo deboost to bronze 5 with me?
Old 07/26/2014, 21:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
Ask again
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2014, 23:14   #3

elite*gold: 0
how should this work lol
Old 07/27/2014, 01:54   #4

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Deboosting Service for EUW
09/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 78 Replies
Hey, Here is my deboosting service i do it without flame/feed/troll i play just bad in teamfights and farm bad we can handle the price via skype. Accept Vouches! Skype: was123ser Server: EUW/EUNE
[Selling] [FREE] Deboosting Service EUW/NA/EUNE
07/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Deboosting Service for EUW/NA/EUNE for free post skype below and I will add you and get on with the job. I promise: No feed No afk No spending rp/ip
[Selling] Professional deboosting service!
07/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello everyone! I'm offering a deboosting service. I'll make sure it doesn't look intentional. Prices can be negotiated. Add me on skype: Kratarez Ohh, it's reverse eloboosting. Deboosting in diamond is cheap, but bronze it's expensive. Just try losing a game on purpose in bronze 5. Impossible.
[Selling] Deboosting service
06/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/67l6er6.jpg Hello epvp community, I'm here to sell my services of deboosting.. What I'm offering you is quick deboost till the desired division.. If you pick me you can be sure that your account won't get banned, or get any restrictions, cause I do not flame, I don't feed, I just play slightly worse then other members in team, and I make mistakes on purpose in crucial situations / fights.. We can make deal for price, and payment, I accept all sort of stuff, such as...
[Selling] DEBOOSTING SERVICE
06/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, I am offering my Deboosting Service. I am currently Silver 2 on my Main with an bad Winrate. You can choose how to lose, either I play okay-ish in early-mid game and throw so hard in late, Or I can just straight up lose my lane. No trolling/AFK. Just tell me Where you currently are and where you want to be and you just make me an offer, I can use anything: Accounts, e*Gold, Refs, Paypal... Please PM only!