Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 10:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Opening multiple LoL-Ingame Clients in a VM

Discussion on Opening multiple LoL-Ingame Clients in a VM within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 698
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Opening multiple LoL-Ingame Clients in a VM

Heya,

I would like to open multiple game clients of LoL in a VM.
I start the game clients with the following C# code (from Legendary Client)

Problem is:
- If I start 6 clients with that on my main machine it works just fine. They all load up and end up ingame
- If I do the same in my VM, they will all go in the loading screen and bug-splat out before they finish loading (around 70-90% loading)
- Oddly enough, if I let only 2-3 Clients load in the VM, they go through without problems.

The VM runs Tiny7 and has 3GB RAM (more than enough, considering each LoL-Client takes up 400-500MB maximum, so there is plenty of RAM extra).

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Old 07/22/2014, 15:25   #2

elite*gold: 368
obv. illegal!
Old 07/22/2014, 16:54   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathux View Post
obv. illegal!
its not lol
Old 07/28/2014, 23:39   #4

elite*gold: 223
Seems like a video issue. Ive been experimenting to and I dont have a problem with starting 5 or 6 bots in 1 vm.

Are you also sure you installed vmware tools for the accelerated video option?
Old 07/28/2014, 23:59   #5

elite*gold: 698
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Yea, I've got VMWare Tools installed. I took one of my normal bot VMs and gave it 3,5GB RAM, increased the page file to 2GB for testing purposes. I tried stopping all other VMs just in case. No way for me to start more than 3 game instances at a time (only a problem in VM, on the host 6 - and probably more - are no problem at all).
No idea what I could have overlooked.

Do you use Tiny7 or a normal Win7? (or XP?)
I might try with another Windows version if you're not using Tiny7, did not do that yet.
Old 07/29/2014, 00:19   #6

elite*gold: 223
tiny7 unattended. How exactly are you launching all the games. Do you have them fully open or windowed?