Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cloud Computing

Discussion on Cloud Computing within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cloud Computing

Hey mates,
could be possible to run bot like referral ones, in cloud machines?
I'd like to find some cloud service who can rent me a machine to run the bot. U know if it can be done?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cluster Computing for Shaiya Server??
05/17/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Would a cluster of 2 or 3 units provide a smoother running server? And I reference to the load on players connecting to the server and playing together, not so much for redundancy purposes (although I do intend to have redundant HDD's with shared CPU/RAM) My thoughts are to combine 3 P4 2GHz units, with a combined 2.25GB ram, and likely Win 2k Advanced Server on all 3. I know very little as to what cluster computing can be used for, so I thought I'd see if there's an expert around! Thanks!
[Umfrage]Einstieg in C++: 4. Auflage (Galileo Computing)
07/17/2011 - C/C++ - 15 Replies
Hallo, ich wollte Fragen, wie ihr das Buch hier findet. Sollte ich den nehmen oder lieber etwas anderes? Stimmt ab :). Einstieg in C++: 4. Auflage (Galileo Computing): Amazon.de: Arnold Willemer: Bücher
it has as to open 2 games in exactly computing? help pls
11/03/2010 - Rappelz - 7 Replies
Please who solber as to open 2 games in the same computer I ask for it that it teaches pls to me.:rtfm::rtfm::rtfm: