Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 07:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I have one question :) / Request :|?

Discussion on I have one question :) / Request :|? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile I have one question :) / Request :|?

Hello , I've been searching for bot that lvl ups or farm IP from co-ops games or pvp games...Can someone tell me a bot name or post link or something ...I know the bot "soraka script" , but that is not working on 4.7 ...?? Please help !?
Old 05/21/2014, 22:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hey,

better watch in the "The black market section" of League of Legends. There are some bots for like re's or other gamemodes
Old 05/21/2014, 22:50   #3

elite*gold: 108

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST]/[QUESTION] EXE's
01/04/2014 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi, i am working on making a new client (stripped from global) and i am wondering what EXE everyone is using. Is it still the A2/A3 exe? or has there been a release of the new A9 exe? if there has could someone point me in the right direction? The hope is that if i get this fully functioning i will release it to all as i have no intent of opening my own server anytime soon.
Question and request
03/03/2011 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
Anyone know kung saan ung link ng hack na parang.. gumagamit ka ng mga items para mapuno ung MP mo please pa enge ng link na un..ung pwede ka nga gumamit ng HP regen eh...Pa post naman po ng link thanks!!:mofo: edit: please note i will not use it at PVP...i will use it to level my characters....in dengeon ^_^
[Question/Request]
07/07/2010 - Mabinogi - 3 Replies
Anyone know any autoclicker program that works in mabinogi? Usually I use ghostmouse but hackshield blocks that. Apparently auto-it isn't blocked (confirm plz) so if possible could anyone tell me how I would make a auto clicker/skiller for that?
[REQUEST]5165 Client Request Help/ Question
12/18/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hey yall its me TheLeGend Im Back in CO for a while but i gots a question ok so i have a 5165 Client im editing for a server but the only problem is that stupid-ass popup page that comes up the Conquer Online - Official Site - co.91.com one well i was just wondering how can i edit that site orrr how can i make it not popup anymore??? Thanks so Much, TheLeGend209
UCE question/request.
04/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Hello all, recently, i've been trying to experiment with my UCE, trying to find an address that would be attached to the SP bar. I'm trying, in essence, to be able to freeze the SP bar so one could infinately use battlemodes/aura, but haven't had any luck. Is SP bar something server-sided? Has anyone else had any luck with this? Or could anyone else send me a few pointers in terms of what to search? If you can, thanks!