Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Fast And Free Refferals For All-IDEA

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fast And Free Refferals For All-IDEA

yo,i got an i dea for refs.we can do 100 fas and free.how that thing works?There should be a team of 11 people,or 16 or 21,etc.each should do an amount(how much he can handle) of refs a day for 1.then he have to do for others an amount,and same thing over and over.there should be a qeue and be based on computer specs and trust.hope is a good idea

Old   #2

The Black Market: 112/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,504
Who guarantees you that everybody will do the refs and why would someone do something like this?
I mean if someone wants refs and got a good pc he can create some for himself and doesn't have to wait for others. The users who got a good pc already do refs for themselves before they do it for others and why would they want more (higher ban chance).

Old   #3

yea u are right,but i mean 100+ refs in one day.u need some pcs to do that.or a rly good one.i mean:in team are 11 pple incuding yourself.while 10 are doing this for u,u do 10 for someone else,over and over.about guarantee if someone will do or not,we can open tradees,or smth.we will not pick new users or negative feedback.i think will work just great...