Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLEASE HELP!!!

Discussion on PLEASE HELP!!! within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLEASE HELP!!!

I was normally playing and my friend logged into my acc after that I couldn't log in with my account,I dont know why,I writed my account info right and it said "unrecognized account name or password" so I tried to log-in on website didnt worked aswell so I clicked forgot username and forgot password the links came on my email so I changed my password and the login was writed correctly like I was writing all the time,I tried to log-in with new pass and it said again "unrecognized password or username" I changed my password several times and it still was saying same My e-mail was verified that means what nobody could stole my account/change password/e-mail without my permission and If it were stolen I couldn't get an password change e-mail so I dont know what happened with my account please help me!
Old 04/22/2014, 02:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
dude u may chose the wrong region, was i drunken mistake i did 3x times,too x)
i mean when u go on the website its sometimes on na or something else