Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Judgement Kayle something worth?

Discussion on Judgement Kayle something worth? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Judgement Kayle something worth?

Is the "Judgement Kayle" Skin something worth?
Old 04/18/2014, 14:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
No
Old 04/18/2014, 14:41   #3

elite*gold: 28
no, you got it as Season reward.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Lvl 12 Account EUW ( Judgement Kayle )
05/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey i am selling a lvl 12 account With the skin ( Judgement Kayle ) Screenshare possible. Skype: Weststr
[Selling] Gold 1 Acc, Judgement Kayle!
03/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
FAQ Are you trusted? Yes! However I will go first for trusted users ONLYor we can use a middleman! Are you the original owner? No! I'm a reseller! I will allow you to verify your own email on the account to ensure safety! What's your skype? [email protected] What server is this account on? Oceanic (OCE) http://puu.sh/79NxU/090df91d47.jpg
[Buying] account with JUDGEMENT KAYLE
11/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
don't care about the level, can even be lv 1, but need to have the Judgement Kayle Skin. post photos/profiles/lets play a custom game (i want to confirm if you really have the skin). payment in paypal. MUST include: account's email (or change to mine), account's user name and account's password. I'm looking for low prices, so if you pretend to sell a gold account or something like that, i won't buy (i just want the skin) Note: my mic doesnt work, so in skype i can only chat or PM here
[Selling] UFO Corki + Judgement Kayle
11/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
hello, my account details are as follows; Rank - Silver 2 Rune Pages/Runes - have full cdr runes, all armor runes, magic penetration runes, critical strike runes Champions Owned - Aatrox, Alistar, Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Cho'gath, Corki, Evelynn, Fiddlesticks, Gangplank, Gragas, Heimerdinger, Jax, Karthus, Kassadin, Katarina, Kayle, LeBlanc, Malphite, Master Yi, Mordekaiser, Nunu, Orianna, Rumble, Ryze, Shaco, Singed, Sion, Sivir, Soraka, Swain, Taric, Twisted Fate, Vladimir,...
[Selling] NA LVL 15 ACC WITH JUDGEMENT KAYLE SKIN
07/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello it got 15 champs and 1 skin if u want the acc pm me or add me at skype nssss.epvp