Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 19:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any bronce / silver wanna duo ? ( smurfing... ) :d

Discussion on any bronce / silver wanna duo ? ( smurfing... ) :d within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 6,627
any bronce / silver wanna duo ? ( smurfing... ) :d

yo...going to smurf a little bit if any bronce / silver
want to duo PN me with your summoner
ill write you back :P ( iam way above bronce
with my main iam just a little bored ).
Old 04/15/2014, 00:01   #2

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I !SELL! LVL:30 S3:Silver S4:Bronce
02/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Guys i sell my Account (Level 30) EUW!!!! With middle man or without ( The Champions + Skins are in German ) IGN : EP : 4489 RP : 196 Silver frame
[Selling] Smurf Accounts Silver IV, Silver I, cheap for Smurfing OriginalMail IN
01/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi im Selling Own smurf accounts, one Silver IV second Silver I, perfect for smurfing no skins includes original mail, if you think im scammer because of 1 fake rating, check it and dont even add me or talk to me, before any add on skype leave comment here and we use free MM so nobody will go first, i can go first only if you are trusted price: Silver 4 account 10E Silver 1 account 15E payment type: PayPal only no PSC skype: talonducouteau10
[Selling] NEW booster bronce/silver EUW
11/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
HI, im gold 1 player and after help any friend to up to gold, i want try start boost others people, im start only whit bronce and silver for now. Prices: Bronce V-IV-III-II: 5€ Bronce I: 10€ Silver V-IV-III-II: 15€ Silver I: 20€ can talk for a big jobs
Bronce - Silver
08/27/2013 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
Hey guys, I'm looking for someone that would be so friendly, to help me from Bronce1 (77points) to Silver V. Would be really cool if we can duoQ it, i just want someone to win if for sure :) If u are bored, or u just wanna help, lemme know in a pn :) thx already.
Offer duo q boost bronce - silver
03/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
hey im playing on a smurf right now on bronce 3 and i could duo q with someone and push u with me. prices are pretty cheap just pm me