Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EmuB0T Probleme

Discussion on EmuB0T Probleme within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EmuB0T Probleme

Hey, ich hab schon alles versucht, jedoch bekomme ich den Bot einfach nicht zum laufen, auch Google konnte mir dabei nicht helfen und mein Englisch ist nicht das Beste, deshalb ist der Ersteller Thread auch nur geringfügig hilfreich.

Wäre nett wenn mir jemand dabei helfen könnte, ich weiß es steht zwar da wieso es nicht geht, jedoch weiß ich nicht was ich ändern soll, da jeder vollen Zugriff auf den Ordner hat und ich alles nach dem Tutorial-Video gemacht habe.

MfG

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] EmuB0T AR
10/12/2014 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 219 Replies
EmuB0T AR 2.0 Survey Hey guys I know the program is free right now and open source for all to make it how they like and all, but when I rewrite it I'm not sure what I'm going to do. The rewrite is going to be closed source again just because I like my work to be to. :P But please help me figure out 2.0 through this survey. Thanks guys. (DO NOT DO IT MULTIPLE TIMES. I WILL FIND OUT) https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2XV77RG I made this small program to assist those who use EmuB0T. If you...