Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 20:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How long to wait to redeem Codes from Ref ?

Discussion on How long to wait to redeem Codes from Ref ? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How long to wait to redeem Codes from Ref ?

Hey Guys,

i got some Refs but i am a bit scared of a ban. What do you think how long should i wait between the Redeems to not getting banned ? ( Got 100 Refs)

Or any other Tips i should know ?

Greets
Old 03/01/2014, 12:46   #2

elite*gold: 39
If it´s only 100 refs there shouldn´t be any problem. But if you want to stay safe just wait 1 day and redeem it.
Old 03/01/2014, 14:35   #3

Received Thanks: 1,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woombazz View Post
If it´s only 100 refs there shouldn´t be any problem. But if you want to stay safe just wait 1 day and redeem it.
wat.

There's no reason to redeem them later. If they got you and see, that you've got bot'ed refs (noticable at the summoner-names + the time you've got them) they'll just ban you. lol.
Old 03/01/2014, 17:09   #4

well because now i only did redeem IP and not RP. Maybe its more obvious when i somehow get 10k RP in a week without buying anythin on the shop.