Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 11:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Somone experienced with BOL authentication

Discussion on Somone experienced with BOL authentication within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Somone experienced with BOL authentication

Anyone with some blueprints haha, anyone know the methods for hwid authentication they use? Or at least the correct response from the server?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can somone help me please
02/01/2010 - Soldier Front - 2 Replies
Prob goina get moved but i jus wonted to know if anyone could give me a link or any information on any unpatched wallhacks for usf not psf please and thank you.
Can somone....
12/23/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Upload the newest Ecsro Media.pk2
Somone Can Help Me Please
03/12/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hello I play 2Moons and I am not successful to understand how to operate any Hack someone please can bring me link to hack and detailed explanation how to operate Hack that can help me to kill monster more quickly Or which Hack that attracts\provoke the monsters to me Like in this short movie:click here Thank you in advance for all those who tries to help....
Somone Can Help Me Please
03/12/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hello I play 2Moons and I am not successful to understand how to operate any Hack someone please can bring me link to hack and detailed explanation how to operate Hack that can help me to kill monster more quickly Or which Hack that attracts\provoke the monsters to me Like in this short movie:click here Thank you in advance for all those who tries to help....
WILL SOMONE PLEASE HELP ME!
02/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Well. I followed mutiple Guides. I follwoed the MSQL Guide. I try to log in it sas connection interrupted re login. I tried the Hamachi one. It said the same when it tried to log in. Please Help. I tried almost everything.I opened server and it said listeting. And said server stared sucessfully. Then i try to log in says connection interrupted please re-login HELP MEP LEASE I HAVE 18 PPL WAITING TO GO ON MY SERVER.