Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AppearOffline

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AppearOffline

Hallo,
wollte mal fragen, ob es zZ ein Tool, wie damals "AppearOffline" von Boompje gibt....
AppearOffline for Windows released! - League of Legends Community

oder kennt jemand ähnliche alternativen?

Old 02/23/2014, 16:06   #2

elite*gold: 138
Musst halt mal hier schauen:

Wenn da nichts gibt, glaube ich eher wenigster das momentan einer public ist.

Old 02/23/2014, 17:38   #3

elite*gold: 10
Hab ein in mein Multi Tool, bin mir aber gar nicht mehr sicher ob der funktioniert (vor ein Monat hat der funktioniert).
Old 02/27/2014, 00:08   #4

elite*gold: 0
The only issue i have with these is it stops me being able to invite.

Maybe this one is different?

« [Projekt] Wie viel ist ein Account wert. (Hilfe) | Herausfinden wo LoL Spieler wohnen. »

Similar Threads
AppearOffline NEW version.
03/09/2014 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 36 Replies
Hey there. I bring you the latest version because the former was detected by Riot and you know their policy of running programs in the background ... Explanation of program. The tool creates a second login for the PvP.net client, and forces your summoner to use the “invisible-statustype”, that Riot did not implement in their client. To do this, you have to log in with your regular username and password. We are very aware that this sounds like a scam or phishing, and we do understand...
Working AppearOffline
01/10/2014 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
Hi, Developped this appearOffline. Working at 01/08/2014. Start Game Client. Start getOffline Do not close the popup as long as you want to remain offline. Requires Java 32 bit 1.6+. It is virus free but couldn't export the virus scan report. Feel free to post it.
[Selling] Elo Boost|VPN+AppearOffline|Prices Negotiable|EU Servers
11/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Since there are alot of Boosters out there I'd like to offer something I think more unique cause you are able to negotiate all prices with me so I am not making a price list. I play league since 2009 peaked 2,5k elo S2, Dia 2 S3. Could boost up to Dia 5 (cause after that games turn more tryhard and it's impossible to win 90% of games). Skype: sword.booster
Appearoffline?
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Hi, zur zeit funktioniert das tool appear offline ja nicht, hat jemand andere möglichkeiten gefunden? Es gibt eine Lol-chat smartphone app die einen invisible mode hat, ich weiß aber nicht ob man wenn man selbst noch eingeloggt ist im clienten dann auch offline ist.. ohne client funktioniert auch appearoffline noch. Konnte es leider nicht testen ohne client gehts..