Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sending commands to league client

Discussion on Sending commands to league client within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sending commands to league client

i can't get any coordinates within the league of legends game client?
how do i fix send?

looks like i can send and click on certain coordinates, but not retrieve them :/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sending Commands (Memory Bot): What is the best way nowadays?
12/19/2013 - General Coding - 3 Replies
Guys, I am currently working on a bot in C# for FFXIV. I have finished the first part which is a multi-threaded application that reads memory using basepointer + offsets, then updates the GUI. I have also implemented a waypoint navigation system and functionality for sending commands through keypresses. My code is now capable of sending combined keystrokes such as ctrl+1, which was a bit more complicated than i first imagined. This method might not be the most professional though, so...
Sending Commands (Memory Bot): What is the best way nowadays?
11/17/2013 - Final Fantasy XIV - 0 Replies
Guys, I am currently working on a bot in C# for FFXIV. I have finished the first part which is a multi-threaded application that reads memory using basepointer + offsets, then updates the GUI. I have also implemented functionality for sending commands, using sendInput(). My code is now capable of sending combined keystrokes such as ctrl+1, which was a bit more complicated than i first imagined. This method might not be the most professional though, so below follows a couple of quick...
sending commands to window...
07/05/2013 - Kal Online - 0 Replies
oké i'm trying to run 2x autopicker simultaneously, yet I can only do this by sending "space" replica's. Which means i need to have 1 window on top. Anyway to send those commands to a specific window instead of my computer in general? Is that detectable? kind regards
Sending to client
04/20/2009 - RO Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
So i'v been trying to figure this out on my own, but i can't find any information about this. What i want to do is hook RPE into a process but instead of sending a packet to the server this process is connected to i want to send a packet to the client. So i can trick the client into activating a certain something which is actually doesn't have. And seeing how there is ZERO (function reference) documentation on howto write custom filters i just posted this :P All i need to do is send...