Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server Transfer

Discussion on Server Transfer within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server Transfer

Heya people, i actually have a Diamond II acc 38 lp with 2100 MMR on EUNE server.
I'd like to know if i'd stay diamond on EU West if i transfer.
Will i get same division/tier?
Will i do any placement matches? If i do, will i get back on my division/tier (by winning games)?
Also, do I keep my diamond rewards?
Old 01/14/2014, 16:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
You'll be probably diamond 4/5 - plat 1.
I guess you have to do atleast 1 placement match
Old 01/14/2014, 17:49   #3

elite*gold: 27
Hier mal Riot's Antwort:
Quote:
Once your automatic transfer is complete, you will retain your level, champions, skins, runes, extra rune pages, summoner icons, IP, remaining RP (after the cost of the transfer), hidden MMR, games played, previous referrals and any unused referral rewards. You will not retain your friends list, any Tribunal Honor Points, forum badges, or Justice Rating you have earned on the previous server.

You will also need to earn a new place in your new server's League ranking. You will have to play 1 ranked game in order to be placed in your new league.

Please note that you will be playing on a different region with different rating requirements, and the League you get placed in will not necessarily be the same as your previous server. Brand new servers will have their League threshold set to a value similar to what was used when the League system was first introduced.

Your new rank will be based on the MMR you had from your old server, the placement game you played, and the server's League threshold.

Additionally, your League Points value will be reset to zero when you are reseeded. If you transfer back to your previous server, you will start from where you left off in your League before you left the server. Essentially, this means that you will have different League rankings on each server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2014, 19:50   #4

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
Arrow League of Legends Ask the Experts -> League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions

#moved
#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread