Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fnatic Puszu

Discussion on Fnatic Puszu within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 190
Fnatic Puszu

Hay,

das hat nur sehr indirekt was mit league of legends zuduhen, bzw von nem Spieler (Puszu)

mich würde mal intressieren, ob ihr vllt nen bild im internet kennt, wo die komplette tätowierung drauf is, da er sein arm ja meist relativ verdeckt hat o:

danke und gruß
Old 12/05/2013, 16:46   #2

elite*gold: 10
Habe nur diese beiden Bilder gefunden, nicht die beste Qualität aber vielleicht hilft es ja..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fnatic Giveway
12/06/2013 - League of Legends - 20 Replies
Hi,actually fnatic team is making a giveway and you can win prizes everyday just answering to a question each day of this month. You'll have a link that is your referall link and if you give it to people you'll have more chance to win if they answer to the question too. The answer for today is:London Link: Here If you want to help me being my referall just send me a pm
Fnatic xMas Action!
12/03/2013 - Freebies - 1 Replies
http://xmas.fnatic.com Eine Action von Fnatic wo ihr jeden Tag viele neue Preise Gewinnen könnt.
FNATIC Adventskalender
12/02/2013 - Off Topic - 1 Replies
Wollte mal fragen, was ihr denkt, wv Refs man braucht für den Laptop bzw. die anderen Sachen, die man für viele Refs bekommt? Also eher was ihr denkt, wv Refs bisher die mit den meisten haben.